MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

Oh bummer. I didn't even notice that. I saw the list of cards I sent and thought it was all good ... didn't realise they didn't show WHO you sent them to lol

Sending to everyone and returning all. Thanks for the already sent cards!! :blush::blush:
Scroll: dragonoflight

Edited by Heilong

Giving out Nightblooms to everyone who sends me this quote:

"The night blooms in the stars"

Edit: In the card, so I know the scroll name to send back :P

Edited by Sophiera

Sending!

So far I love this event.  <3

"The night blooms in the stars"  -> @Sophiera

o.o oops Sorry that was actually the first card I've sent out. Not sure what I'm doin. XD

Edited by TerraAnne

Hmm the quotes idea is more interesting than I expected. I'm going to add more requests to the list eventually. If you want a specific flower from me, send me the right lines :)

Queen of the Night Lily
The night blooms in the stars

Bleeding Heart

A broken heart fills a well of red

Edited by Sophiera

Sending more! Also, to borrow Sophiera's idea a little bit, if anyone wants some inspiration for something to send, you can try sending me a Valentine about your favorite heavenly body (moon, sun, stars, your favorite constellation or planet, a meteor, etc.) or a Zodiac sign (whether your own, your favorite, or whichever one you want) and I'll try sending a flower/message that pairs with what you said or responds to it somehow. It might take me a bit to come up with a reply though so forgive me in advance :) Just thought I'd try something a little different because I'm really having fun with this!

Okay so I went through the whole list and sent one to everyone. Whew.  XD and Sorry Guillotine I realized as I was on the person after yours that my caps lock was on.

(Also couldn't help myself with your username) lol ALl sent!

If anyone would like a certain flower/background combination send me a card with the combination. From now on I'm going to copy whatever I'm sent (except for the meassage). If I don't have the flower yet I will send your card as soon as I've collected it.

If things are appearing in a set order then I'm up to the life mana.

Edit: whoops scroll Angie Baby.

Edited by Wiz

Sent^^

I'm trying to send to everyone a Card back.

Scroll-Name: Kisk

sent!

Scroll name: ClarrissaK

Sending flowers to anyone who sends me one, as well as people psting on the thread :3

Edited by Clara (:

I have sent cards to most people on this page, going to send more! It's so funny :D

I got really nice and funny ones (I love these most), thanks everyone!