MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

Heya! (I think I sent you a flower already but I have a bad memory so im gonna send another one just to make sure)

If anyone sends me a snake I will be your best friend. Serious.

Hello again! I was away from my computer all weekend, but I'm back to send last minute flowers. Here's my updated list, if any of you are still sending?

List completed in less than twenty minutes! My gosh, thank you 13310 & everyone else. This is a lot of fun. <3

I'm still sending, if people are still interested! And I'm always game for more trees, if anyone wants to send one along.

Edited by eider

Sent a flower! <3

Would love a birthday flower from someone, since it's my birthday today ^^

A bit late to the party, but I didn't have time for the event before - I still need these flowers. Sending out as many flowers as I can with my current crappy train connection. :)

Edit: Oh, my scroll name is Waldmensch. X)

Edited by Imago

Sending flowers to this page and possible before it -- hi, Imago!  I'll try to get you some flowers ASAP!  <3

EDIT -- Took care of Imago's rows 7, 6, and 5!

If anyone sends to me, I love any kind of lily, or any kind of tree blossoms, or anything blue, or... snek!

Edited by Kelkelen

Sending flowers out!

I still need these, would appreciate any help getting them all! https://imgur.com/a/JJONf

Edit: updated picture (edit 2: again!)(edit 3 4 5: and again!). Kelkelen, HeDy, Saikachan, Imago, Routa, Aie, ordinary, lovecats99 and Snowwall, thank you all so much for your help!

I have to go for half an hour or so, but I'll be sending out more flowers when I return!

Edited by Alectrona

Oh my God, thank you so much, 13310, Kelkelen, xPinkMonkeyx, Alectrona, Saikachan and everyone else who sent me flowers! What a nice surprise when getting off the train! I think I got all of them now. XD Sending some back! <3

Last day, last flowers. Sending some out. :) 

If I had to ask for a flower, i'd say snek pls and maybe trees so the sneks may have a home in my badge.

Edited by lovecats99

I'm missing shapes of Hexagons, Celtic, Cute.. and this tonne of flowers:

B7MGuku.png

Help, please? It's night-time here, so I can't send many more...

Sent Snowwall's 6th to 10 row, i.e. everything from the Lumina scale onwards. :3

Edited by Imago

Sent Snowwall's 1st, 2nd and 3rd row :)

Edited by Saika

<3

qSzqJsP.png

Oops, missed marking the pom-poms.. but I like them, anyway :)

Edited by Snowwall

I am on Snowwall´s 5th row. :D sending.....

edit. done, I hope you like the puns and jokes.

@anyone else need some flowers too? Let me know.......<3

edit 2, @Alectrona you flower list is finished. ;) 

Edited by Frano

I'm back and working on Snowwall's 4th row!

Edit: thanks to Roonie-Roe, eider and Gryphonic for your help :).

Updated the picture; nearly done now!

Edit 2: many thanks, Frano, for sending me the last ten! I'm finished up now and loving all the puns.

Edited by Alectrona

Special thanks to jewel21, Daypaw, xPink Monkeyx, and Kiran7 for dumping copious amounts of flowers onto me! <3 Pretty sure I'm done now. Still would appreciate any messages though, I have a busy day ahead but will try to get some more out before midnight.

Edit: I think I've finished you off, Snowwall. ^.^

Edited by cbussiere

I've fallen behind, oops. I'll be sending to everyone in the last two pages, though it may take awhile because I have to leave for an appt soon. I like sneks and anything purple/blue if you send to me!

Didn't have much time to send out flowers up to now, and haven't received that many yet, so... I hope I can get a few more :)

DC-ValentinesFlowers.PNG.4600e39438151483b91318dacc6d73e8.PNG

Trying to send some out, too, but I am seriously lacking creativity for nice messages.

EDIT: Thank you soooo much to everyone who is sending me flowers! Some of you are really awesomely creative with the messages :D

Edited by Claudii
Updated flowers :)

Sent out some last flowers to people from this thread. As the days before very uncreative with the descriptions of the flowers XD

5 minutes ago, maratrekkan said:

Need Scroll names folks to be able to send... 

can we share? :D :D :D I mean the flower rows.^^;

Edited by Frano