MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

Sending some last minute flowers to people who seem to still be missing them or have special requests.

Scroll: Nayelianne

3O1pw9V.png

Edited by Nayelianne
updated flower list

I still need these flowers: scale,paper,queen of night lily,lantana,daffeyedil,soulglow bells,kokio kea,silver conifer,holly,love lies bleeding,kingbloom,stoneflower,lumina scale,silent princess,ridgebloom,poppi,dragoneyes,dahlia,cashmere flower,rose,pearl,gaudy flower,cactus,fishglobe succulent,chrysanthemum,ominous lily,mystic orchid. 

These flowers are what I don't have yet any would be appreciated ty :):nyan: I will send back asap when im on :)

Special thanks to Daypaw, xPink Monkeyx and DarkJulian and Awdz, you guys made my list much shorter now <3 Still sending to people who are posting what they are missing.

ZZbg8u5.png

Edited by Nayelianne
Flower list updated

Still sending out flowers to as many people as I can! Especially to those with wishlists! :)

I'd love to get a few more of my favorites, but I love all of the flowers (and non-flowers) really and appreciate all of the ones sent to me! You're all amazing! <3

nn7w9t.png10njm0v.png19y3bty.png1u0ysno.pngfcgndx.png15echuk.pngbtq6fv.png1u94dm7.png1f4lual.pngsgf74q.png1iuv2t9.png3jrsrk.pngk2lx8v.png

Sending some more out~

For anyone still sending, I'd love to get more of any flower with blue/turquoise anywhere on them, anything with 'bell' in the name, or bleeding hearts.

Edited by Daypaw

Sending!

(pumpkin flowers would be nice, although there are a lot of flowers I haven't received yet)

Edited by MessengerDragon

Sent to everyone on the last two pages :) I try to help finish up collections, so just post what you need and I'll try to help out when I can. I love sneks and your favorite flowers, and cheesy jokes are the best!

Continuing to send out flowers.

Ones I'm still short on:

20180220_013823.jpg

Sent!

Looking for the smol flower ad the slightly larger flower. :)

Edit: thanks! I'd also love a lumina scale, the ribbony one and the snapdragons. ;)

Edited by MessengerDragon

Because my phone is stupid, and won't let me edit my previous post, here's my updated list. Thank you so much Messengerdragon and Kiran7!

*All complete!*

20180220_015747.jpg

Edited by Alayajoy

5 minutes ago, Alayajoy said:

Because my phone is stupid, and won't let me edit my previous post, here's my updated list. Thank you so much Messengerdragon and Kiran7!

You're welcome! Did I miss that many? I thought I had gotten all the ones on your list.

Just now, Kiran7 said:

You're welcome! Did I miss that many? I thought I had gotten all the ones on your list.

There were a couple more that came through late.

Just now, Alayajoy said:

There were a couple more that came through late.

Do you need any more?

6 minutes ago, Kiran7 said:

Do you need any more?

Nope! All complete!

Sending some more out~

For anyone still sending, I'd appreciate any blue/turquoise flowers!

Edited by Daypaw