esse

Valentines Event || Flowers and Dragons!

Hmm, this so reminds me of a card present sending game a few years back. A lot of us came up with "present" that resembled dragon eggs and... well, hilarity ensued. Like this:

funny%20descriptions_zpswfvilxsq.png

I'm gathering the text and flower rewards for the wiki. You can see some of them here as they are gathered (I'm missing the first passes for Arsani, Almerald, Blacktip, Zombie and Bleeding Moon, so if you can get those, that would be great).

Spoilers, obviously.

Edited by Ashywolf

There are so many cool flowers! The jade peony and aurora princess are my favorites so far. I hope that when the event ends we'll still be able to see the flowers we've gathered, and not just the cards.  

Anyone else feeling kinda like a jerk for making all those dragons gather flowers for us, whether they want it or not? XD

On 2/14/2018 at 12:21 PM, lovecats99 said:

Here are all the flowers together, if anyone's interested. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.88dfca857365d41ab97e9ded7114da44.png

Shame it doesn't form a nice, even square but at least they all look nice!

Here are all the flower descriptions too:

(Part 1/4)

Spoiler

DC Valentines Day 2018 Flower Descriptions (Single Column) Part 1.png

(Part 2/4)

Spoiler

DC Valentines Day 2018 Flower Descriptions (Single Column) Part 2.png

Edited by Zonatailurus
Condensing; Labeling

(Part 4/4)

Spoiler

DC Valentines Day 2018 Flower Descriptions (Single Column) Part 3.png

Messed up cropping, next post contains missed parts

Edited by Zonatailurus
Condensing; Labeling; Removing Quote

4 hours ago, HellRising said:

Anyone else feeling kinda like a jerk for making all those dragons gather flowers for us, whether they want it or not? XD

Yes XD though I feel very honoured by those who are honoured to find them. Especially the pygmy! So eager to please!

I've gotten all the flowers yesterday, now I'm sending them around... painfully slowly until evening, at least. </3

Working on my last few flowers! I'm particularly fond of the greedy, insidious dark lumina who has such desires to eat me. He's rather nasty but I somehow find him really cute as well. Hinting that he'd like to season me. The nerve!

Not even death can stop me lol the zombie.trying to reply to all cards but the cave has been very laggy thanks for all the puns and lovely messages. And of course the gifts.

Edited by Velvet_paw

Awww Poor little mint :( He's so scared

57 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Working on my last few flowers! I'm particularly fond of the greedy, insidious dark lumina who has such desires to eat me. He's rather nasty but I somehow find him really cute as well. Hinting that he'd like to season me. The nerve!

Hehehe, I view this the same way I see my teaching. We quiet often say Who wants to be a victim.. Er I mean volunteer? haha

Edited by cerimonster

5 hours ago, HeDy said:

Gotta say I absolutely love the match-making Sunsong! 

Yes, I was surprised to see a not-Valentine's dragon doing the matchmaking. XD What a guy.

I'm gathering my last few flowers now.

I don't have any particular flower favourites (though I like the ones with different colours a lot), but I liked the Pygmy, Imperial Fleshcrowne and Zombie most so far! :lol: And I truly like it that so many flowers fit the dragons they were gathered by.

22 hours ago, HellRising said:

Yeah, I'd like to get the Almerald dragon a fruit basket or something as thanks for helping me to collect flowers.

On 2/15/2018 at 12:40 AM, HellRising said:

The Almerald was my last one so now I feel truly bad :lol:

On 2/14/2018 at 1:24 PM, Ashywolf said:

I'm gathering the text and flower rewards for the wiki. You can see some of them here as they are gathered (I'm missing the first passes for Arsani, Almerald, Blacktip, Zombie and Bleeding Moon, so if you can get those, that would be great).

Spoilers, obviously.

I'm going through and compiling screenshots of most of the dragon dialogue (there's some I've missed). I'll be sending you a link to an imgur folder once it's done and you can use those if you want. :)