esse

Valentines Event || Flowers and Dragons!

For those of you who have gotten in on the event, which flower is your favorite? And which dragons did you ask to collect flowers? Looking to be sent some flowers?

Now's your time to share and exchange flowers! 

---

So far, I've sent one of the dark dragons, it hasn't returned with a flower yet! Looking forward to what he'll give! 

I have currently sent:

Light blue dragon in top row

Fifth dragon in 2nd row

6th Dragon in 4th row

6th dragon in 6th row

and 7th dragon in last row

so far i've sent the pygmy and the kingcrowne; waiting on the gaia to return with something. i haven't seen enough of the flowers to have a favorite yet, but i sure am fond of the "smolest flower" the pygmy came back with! :wub:  it's really nice to have a chance to get see more of the dragons' personalities, too. having a great time with this!

Edited by miaou

Ive sent quite a lot of dragons! The arsani, black, pumpkin, chrono, spiritward, zombie, and a couple others I cant remember.

I have noticed that various dragons give varying amounts of flowers (the arsani gives 2 for example and the black one) you can tell they have nothing more to find because their image "greys out".

I really like (so far) the second flower from the spiritward and the one from the black dragon (wont say so people wont have the surprise ruined)

The saddest bit is there isnt enough character space on the message. Wanted to send the "stinky" flower the spiritward gave me to a friend but even a short poem like "Roses are red, violets are blue. This flower stinks, so i'll give it to you." Is too many characters :(

I've gotten so many lovely Harry Potter references in response!

(And a few that seem confused by me - sorry!)

toad.JPG.be7fc860dde406cfe717f67102db02fc.JPG

Edited by Toyo

boy did I mess up on my second card :')

So far my favorites are the kokio kea and the shimmering iris, though honestly all are fabulous. Collected 19 flowers, looking forward to seeing the rest.

Still looking forward to get some nice quotes or sentences :) I like every type of flowers and frames but I'm actually more interested in the content.

I remembered it was really nice and funny a few years' ago.

Would love to collect all of the flowers ^_^ Can't really decide on one for now!

Just realised that a few of dragons could go twice or more and bring back different flowers(stuffs), while some are willing to do it only once.

I'm sending a good balanced amount of serious & sweet messages 

As well as (harmless) jokes

My favorite flower is the shimmering iris so far 

The Almerald has given me three most beautiful flowers! How do I tell it that I'm coming back for more because I love them so much, not because I'm disappointed? I'm sorry Almerald, you and your flowers are beautiful, I promise! Please don't be sad! I'd give you a present if I knew how!

Can't think which dragon is my favourite but I do love the [paper] (spoilers) flower. :) 

Spoiler

image.png.7bd064f113b98b71a48e327cb8bc0a6a.png

Just got this one from the Colossus and can't stop laughing:

Spoiler

image.png.92af6a3c9746d7bd69722c5b7e79fd32.png

I changed my mind, this 'flower' is clearly the best of the bunch.

Spoiler

image.png.c4241dd0f6e80260dea7dda00ddb331f.png

It is because I can call it a shiny potato and send it to people and that's what Valentines Day is about.

@Seahorse - There are 7 reds on my list, none of them looking very fiery. 

Unless by fiery you meant the R********m

There's a fiery one, but it's not red.

Edited by shaniqua

1 hour ago, Seahorse said:

Anyone found any dragons that give red, fiery flowers?

It's not too red, but it's certainly fiery.

Spoiler

image.png.9f99aa75a17cb5e16dd7633839e55a59.png - Falconiform

6 hours ago, MessengerDragon said:

The Almerald has given me three most beautiful flowers! How do I tell it that I'm coming back for more because I love them so much, not because I'm disappointed? I'm sorry Almerald, you and your flowers are beautiful, I promise! Please don't be sad! I'd give you a present if I knew how!

Oh, don't worry about Ellis! She just gets really emotional sometimes! If you really want, you can send a card to my scroll (tikigurl91) and I would be happy to give it to her! <3

The Chrono's shy little dialogue is adorable. ^.^ The head shot images of all the dragons are so, so pretty! I really wish there was one for a Mageia and its flower it brought back could have been a flowering cactus of some sort!

I love the Time Blossom <3

qyknyr.png
Omg the flavor text on this one hurts my heart
I just want to tell her I like the flowers?? I went back after she greyed out to let her know somehow and
"More? But I got you so many! You haven't gotten me anything! You're just using me. You don't love me!"

aaa I just wanted to say thank you RIP

Here are all the flowers together, if anyone's interested. 

Spoiler

image.png.88dfca857365d41ab97e9ded7114da44.png

Shame it doesn't form a nice, even square but at least they all look nice!