TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Not sure if anybody’s pointed it out yet, but the event description on the top of the page has a typo.

‘It’s the time of year to show appreciation for frends. You’ll just need to get a few things first...’

Just now, DorkJulian said:

Grr, been accidently clicking out of the window before reading the dragon's dialogue when they delivered the flower.

Reveal hidden contents

(Kind of ticked especially because I missed what the Garland said delivering the mana crystal.)

I'm sure once the event is over, everything (Including the dialogue) will be found on the wiki. :)

Just now, Fabula said:

I'm sure once the event is over, everything (Including the dialogue) will be found on the wiki. :)

I'm keeping track of the dialogue for starters, although I missed the Chrono's one.

1 minute ago, 1976_michelle said:

do you have to hit up each dragon twice before it'll fade out?

Depends on the dragon. Of the ones I've tried, some stop after one flower while others stop after two or three.

Edited by Dorchet

I think my zombie looking one down bottom right, and the vain green chicky up the top left, she's sooking that her first one wasn't good enough and has gone out for more lol

1 minute ago, 1976_michelle said:

do you have to hit up each dragon twice before it'll fade out?

It seems to depend on the dragon. Some only have one flower to get, while others have three and up.

7 minutes ago, Sylph264 said:

I love the way the Blue Banded talks, it sounds just like an exuberant puppy and it's just too cute! 

Omg he reminded me of an excited puppy too

I wish there was a way to know what dragon gave you what flower. I remember them now, but I won't a year from now. :P

Does the bar still load if the window is closed? 

Welp I've sent flowers to everyone I actually know, so I'm now just sending them to any scroll-name I see in sigs around here, lol.

Grabbed my two, and the event is really cute :3 Love the sprites! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. ^^ I will be sending cards to all those that send me on, even if it's by random. ^^

Just now, lucidapple said:

I wish there was a way to know what dragon gave you what flower. I remember them now, but I won't a year from now. :P

I'm pretty sure I've already forgotten half. XD But it may be noted in the wiki after the event is over?

So far I'm collecting from each dragon until there's nothing more to collect, even making a little list of who brings what just in case I need it ^^

Just now, Fabula said:

I'm pretty sure I've already forgotten half. XD But it may be noted in the wiki after the event is over?

Good point! This event is wonderful! <3

10 minutes ago, Andromen said:

"Hey you gonna eat that?"

I'm dying from laughter.. XD

me too :)  

especially as i've just been reading about edible flowers :lol:

Leave it to the DEAD guy to bring a rose.

He actually brought one.. Thanks, dear Zombie!

Whee happy day!

Got my two and I'm loving the event! I have to ask though, is the "Tremordew" flower a reference to Daisy a.k.a. Quake from Agents of SHIELD!??! "This daisy-like flower shakes whenever you touch it." Even if it's not an intentional nod, it still made me fangirl! lol

Omg i love this.. I leave notes of kindness in public places irl, so to be able to do it on DC is amazing to me. And the eggs look so shiny and lovely too ;w; Thank you for this! Sending some kindness to strangers out there.