TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

So many flowers to collect. Must have them all.  And I did get my eggs in the very first minute of the drop, so I am happy about that!

OH. Oh my. That black dragon... *giggles* Absolutely love what he brings back!

I am super happy that the Fire Gems and Omen Wyrms got in. The red Fire Gem is a sassy little butt and she got a bit miffed with me by the third flower, the green hatchie gave me three weird flowers and, of course, the blue Fire Gem is a smug, self obsessed little dork.

(Thanks again Process for creating such nice dragons for me to love :> )

Edited by Dorchet

I'm just enjoying reading all these little texts from the dragons as I bother them. So cute!

Whoa. I love the zoom on my phone. With the caligene close up u can see the two tiny eyes, but zoom out and you can see one big menacing eye. I LOVE it! :wub:

Happy Valentines everyone! *HUGE HUGS* The event looks awesome, many thanks to everyone who worked so hard on it!

Spoiler

I just realized that the Chrono Xeno wants you to leave while he's collecting flowers because he's just picking it off from his own body XD

1 minute ago, Process said:

glad peopel are enjoying the chaos ;D

Of course we are Pro ;)

Bwaaahahahaha! Omg that Zombie! Oh he's my favorite by far! XDXDXD

They have different messages if you send out a dragon multiple times, so this seems to be intentional.

Yeah, every dragon I have sent out more than once has responded with a different flower and different text bubble each time. Some are straight up hilarious.

When you click on a greyed out dragon you get a different message. The Female Hellfire's message, I want it in my signature . . . just like that XD

3 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just realized that the Chrono Xeno wants you to leave while he's collecting flowers because he's just picking it off from his own body XD

....... Oh that is awesome.

Having fun sending cards already :lol:

I love the way the Blue Banded talks, it sounds just like an exuberant puppy and it's just too cute! 

Grr, been accidently clicking out of the window before reading the dragon's dialogue when they delivered the flower.

Spoiler

(Kind of ticked especially because I missed what the Garland said delivering the mana crystal.)

I missed the Snow's first flower message by mistake, can anyone tell me what he says when the loading is complete?