TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

The switch looks nice, even if too late for me as I’ve gathered all flowers, lol.

Not that it's a big problem, but it would be nice if there was a link from talking to a greyed dragon that took you back to the dragon select rather than event home. It's only a scroll and a click, but I like to read all their text and it's getting somewhat annoying.

And here I thought the switch was because I had gotten a lot of flowers. :lol:

Thank you for the event! ^-^

I really hope these new dragons keep the green until adulthood. I'm thinking they might pair well with Anagallis if they do!

Just now, Coheart said:

Dumb question, but which breed of dragon is this one? 1czrvaf.png

I believe it’s a shimmer scale

Just now, Coheart said:

Dumb question, but which breed of dragon is this one? 1czrvaf.png

That's the eastern prize dragon or the shimmer-scales! 

Might be maintenance again...

But only on cards?

Is he fixing the iPhone apostrophe not being allowed?

10 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

I hope we'll still get to view the flower name and descriptions after the event is over.

We don't.

Edited by Draconiusultamius

Just hoping for a switch of flowers above cards sent and received. It's getting to be a long scroll down to the flowers.

3 minutes ago, lucidapple said:

Just hoping for a switch of flowers above cards sent and received. It's getting to be a long scroll down to the flowers.

That would be nice, but I'm really hoping that I can send apostrophes with my phone since I use it more than my computer.

Also, it still says RIP, not maintenence...

Edited by Draconiusultamius

Just now, Draconiusultamius said:

That would be nice, but I'm really hoping that I can send apostrophes with my phone since I use it more than my computer.

That would be nice too!

I really like the event, simple but interesting, fast but rewarding, easy but funny. Sprites are amazing and quote are truly enjoiable, i giggled already a couple of times: just remember there is an angry vine in the distance.

Please, someone tell me that there is a list of all the dialogues been updated, I skipped the first ones by mistake and i regret it a lot.

I hope when the event is over, we get to keep a page of the flowers/etc we collected...

And the cards we sent, as well as received!

I want to see it all after the event is over ;v;

14 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Man, that Green Fire Gem is a gaslighting little BRAT!

He is the little brother

8 minutes ago, TheDarkLatias said:

I hope when the event is over, we get to keep a page of the flowers/etc we collected...

And the cards we sent, as well as received!

I want to see it all after the event is over ;v;

Flowers won't be saved

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has sent Ellis a card! She's been walking on air the last 2 days!

And her mate certainly appreciates it too!! He's a patient guy, but she sure is a handful sometime!

OK, most of the time...

I love that the dragon-head avatars are now on top so we don't have to scroll down through all the flowers, but I really wish the flowers received/sent page would've been changed as well. That one actually would've made more sense then the page that was changed... There are 'only' 109 flowers to scroll through, but an unlimited amount of sent/received cards (someone said they had 700?!). That page *really* needs the switch.

Or a tab that allows you to hide the messages you have sent/received.

Edited by Dorchet

1 hour ago, Zeditha said:

Not that it's a big problem, but it would be nice if there was a link from talking to a greyed dragon that took you back to the dragon select rather than event home. It's only a scroll and a click, but I like to read all their text and it's getting somewhat annoying.

the back button works... Just saying :)