TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

1 minute ago, tjekan said:

Is the loading bar supposed to be this slow, or is something wrong with my computer?

I can't help but wonder if it's supposed to "space out" our flower picking since we don't have a timer or whatever slowing us down from just rapid picking flowers like we had in other events... *shrugs* The site usually loads event stuff pretty fast on my end, which is why I'm kind of thinking in that direction.

3 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Can you send out the same dragon twice? If so does it bring back a different flower or the same one as before?

Testing this out for you ^^ So far you can send another dragon back as long as it isn't back to back. I'll see if the same flower comes back though.

Ok sent out the Horse dragon a second time. Waiting to see if he brings back the same flower or a different one.

11 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

Waiting for my flower picking session with a Mutamore to load... I'm thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have those dragon headshots available as avatars along with the current batch of dragon headshot avatars?
All depends on the spriter's feelings, of course, I just thought it'd be neat. :)

(Hmmm... the bar loaded... now what?)

I was thinking/hoping the same thing. I might just give up my randomized avatar for that. And I love this thing! 

for those who have already sent flowers: when you send a flower does it disappear from the 'your flowers' spot?

Almerald brought back two different flowers. :3 

And the loading bar is very slow. I think I will send flowers tomorrow when I have more time. Good night, everyone! 

Lmao! I love how the Blusang just chirps! Its so cute! 

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

for those who have already sent flowers: when you send a flower does it disappear from the 'your flowers' spot?

Doesn't disappear. You can select it again to send to someone else.

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

So far, I've sent two and the flowers seem to be there to stay.

*falls over laughing at the dusk pygmy's interaction!* Omg. Omg that's freaking awesome.

Spoiler

ef05aa9c818da25a4e81773355805aa2.png

Getting the new eggs was easier than expected. In the past I'd wind up with 20+ tabs open every hour as I try to grab them.

Is it just me or do the new eggs look a lot like a recolour of Azure Glacewing eggs?

Edited by Chaos Rider

The dragon personalities are utterly adorable, but staring at the pointlessly slow loading bar has all the charm of installing Windows updates. I'll try this again tomorrow and see if things are any better then.

14 minutes ago, tjekan said:

Is the loading bar supposed to be this slow, or is something wrong with my computer?

The loading bar is 3 minutes real time.

I feel kind of bad for the green dragon on the top row...I wish I could talk to her! :(

Aww, the poor little mint dragon! I want to hug and reassure it!