TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I love how the pygmy is so little that you can barely see his head in the box.

I have no doubt that he is, in fact, the best.

Edited by silverthornsilvergirl

Waiting for my flower picking session with a Mutamore to load... I'm thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have those dragon headshots available as avatars along with the current batch of dragon headshot avatars?
All depends on the spriter's feelings, of course, I just thought it'd be neat. :)

(Hmmm... the bar loaded... now what?)

I noticed that the Fire Gem's flower description says "I have quiet the collection of beautiful things if desire...flowers? Um..ok..."

Shouldn't that quiet be quite?

I just saw the badge you get from doing the event, and I noticed the flower theme and the colours on it?

Does this mean what I think it does? :0

1 minute ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to do the release and grab some eggs!

Trust me. It seems to be easier this year. I got my two during the very first drop, and I've never done that before!

Oh man please tell me the pumpkin dragon is going to bring back an actual pumpkin flower. Those things are so awesome.

:wub: One of my EGGY "eLyMA"

I love the EVENT…..

I got the below and I'm confused…. :blink::unsure:

"Almandine Garnet

A large, bright garnet that appears to have been "polished" by intense heat.

Got my eggs :D 

The bar on the flower page is taking a long time to fill in...

YAY!  Happy Valentine's Day everyone and thanks for all the work put into this site. Got my eggs and off to check out the event.

I'm new at this.  Is  the description of the New Valentines Egg This egg has a sweet floral scent?  I don't remember it.  Feel so silly :(  

5 minutes ago, Cassie_Fenix said:

Trust me. It seems to be easier this year. I got my two during the very first drop, and I've never done that before!

Whoa, you weren't kidding, got two immediately! Time to do the event!

Can you send out the same dragon twice? If so does it bring back a different flower or the same one as before?

Omg this thread is going too fast, I can't seem to play the game and keep up with the thread at the same time, lol! 

I chose the zombie first, love that interaction! Now waiting on a hissing olive...

1 minute ago, tjekan said:

Is the loading bar supposed to be this slow, or is something wrong with my computer?

Mine's pretty slow too. Either this is normal or DC is just a little overloaded with everyone playing?