TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Oooh, flower dragons? I already love them :wub:

I'm hoping to collect all of the flowers (and not quite flowers) before sending out Valentines. So far this event is wonderful!

IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY! 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

*throws chocolate at everyone*

Now to get me my new dragons! :D

A couple of my babies hatched just in time! :D

I keep sending out the dragons for flowers, I need all the flowers!

Sorry if someone else already asked this, but how many flowers are there? I got 58 so far!

By the way, i LOVE this event, might be my favorite in years!

I didn’t realized it until I switched to my phone. The event is really nice and the design is lovely, however, with mobile phone, I have to scroll down to the very end of the page to be able ton interact with dragons and get flowers. It’s somehow troublesome with phone. Could you consider moving the interaction section to the top?

Do some of them take longer than others? For instance, the Almandine says "I'll be back soon" or something to the like, and the pillow says "please be patient, perfection cannot be rushed." Does this mean anything about the return speed of the dergs?

Just now, broadway_fiend said:

Do some of them take longer than others? For instance, the Almandine says "I'll be back soon" or something to the like, and the pillow says "please be patient, perfection cannot be rushed." Does this mean anything about the return speed of the dergs?

its all the same, supposedly 3 min.

Happy Valentines Day!

I love the splash of green with the dragon hatchies and can’t wait to see how they look all grown up! Thank you TJ and everyone else for the wonderful event as asual. Sending cards and flowers has always been enjoyable for me but having dragon dialogue is even more fun. :D

I accidentally sent a half-written card to someone. Sorry random user! They must be so confused... lol oh well.

Edited by kickthepeejay

I know this is just coincidence, because dreams are crazy and random, but someone in the other thread called me a fortune teller when I mentioned the dreamed up Flower Dragon and what do we get? :blink:  granted we havent seen his final form but I'm starting to question where my dreams come from. 

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I know this is just coincidence, because dreams are crazy and random, but someone in the other thread called me a fortune teller when I mentioned the dreamed up Flower Dragon and what do we get? :blink:  granted we havent seen his final form but I'm starting to question where my dreams come from. 

Right?  I saw the hatchie description and was like -- o_O  Syiren is psychic????

3 minutes ago, kickthepeejay said:

I accidentally sent a half-written card to someone. Sorry random user! They must be so confused... lol oh well.

Oops.  I did this too -- twice!  It was like, "Don't feel blue, it's -- " 

NOTHING.  It's NOTHING.  Should have been "Valentine's Day!"  Sorry!!!

20 minutes ago, Petra1999 said:

Sorry if someone else already asked this, but how many flowers are there? I got 58 so far!

By the way, i LOVE this event, might be my favorite in years!

I have 109, and all the dragons are greyed out.

Happy Valentine's Day, DC! B)

Ah, so the refresh is supposed to take a while... I thought I was doing something wrong!

The flowers are fun.  Thank you, TJ and event planners/spriters!

This game is really cute. I like talking to dragons. I hope who ever got my first corny card appreciates it.

...Garnets aren't flowers though...

*wakes up to 15 new pages of thread!* Wow. 

I feel like my Vine dragons are going to be mad at me for accepting what the Colossus gave me, lol.

Wow, this is a nice little event.  I like that we get an idea how each dragon species talk, and I like the various flower species.  I wonder how many there are.  Had anyone gotten repeats yet?

Just now, Data_Girl_3 said:

Wow, this is a nice little event.  I like that we get an idea how each dragon species talk, and I like the various flower species.  I wonder how many there are.  Had anyone gotten repeats yet?

no repeats and i think someone said 109.

The hatchies are a beautiful color, and they look so cute and inquisitive! I love them. <3

It is pretty hard to see the green buds on the new hatchie. Can't wait to see what the adult looks like...

15 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Right?  I saw the hatchie description and was like -- o_O  Syiren is psychic????

QUICK! Ask me for lottery numbers! You might get lucky! XD  seriously though, I'm beyond thrilled. The eggs, the event, everything is awesome!

Aww. Aww I love the old Holly so much. And what he brings me!

The new v-day hatchie's pose is very similar to the bleeding moon hatchie's pose (I hoard frozen bleeding moon hatchies so I noticed it right away). It's much thinner though. It's cute. 

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

*wakes up to 15 new pages of thread!* Wow. 

When I got here after work, I ended up with 21 pages to go through!

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Aww. Aww I love the old Holly so much. And what he brings me!

The new v-day hatchie's pose is very similar to the bleeding moon hatchie's pose (I hoard frozen bleeding moon hatchies so I noticed it right away). It's much thinner though. It's cute. 

I know!  Dear Old Janus.  I want to hug him.  <3   He might be my favorite one...