TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

2 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

While you're at it, don’t forget to grab these new Valentine’s eggs. They’ll be around from now until the end of Feb. 17 (three full days), so get hunting.

Is this a typo? Now until the *end* of the 17th is four full days, not three.

Thanks TJ and staff. ~ **HUGS**

LOVELY EGGY… GOT my two EGGY… :wub:

Have fun on NEW EGGY tonight, everyone! :lol::D

WOOT! Happy valentines! Wow this is the first time I've ever gotten a new release egg within the first minute of the release!

Got my two eggs! And yiss, the start of the event.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Holy Sweetling Rosebuds Batman! I got my two eggs right away! That's a nice first! :D

Happy Valentines' Day!! Thank you, TJ & Spriters for these pretty eggs & the fun event!! :D

1 minute ago, DorkJulian said:

What the heck I got the eggs on the first drop without lag. I don't know how that happened.

Same here! I couldn't believe that happened! :D

That had to have been the easiest holiday eggs I've ever gotten. Now to gather some flowers! Thanks, TJ and everyone who helped with this year's Valentine's event.

OOOOOHHHHHH I looooove the dragons on the 'gather flowers' page!!! They are all so purty!

I've been trying to get any of my needed past Val releases for days. Turns out the new release was a good distraction as I picked up all 5 past release eggs I needed within a minute of the new release. Sweet.

Happy Val' 18!

Edited by Ashywolf

Woot! Got my first egg, and am starting on the event! This looks like it will be fun!

Awesome! I love how it's called F&G, like D&D. Thanks, TJ and spriters!

Love the icon/dragons chosen for the event. Do we get to collect flowers eery hour? Once a day? Hopefully once an hour...

And especially happy to see the Omen Wyrm and Fire Gem dragon got into the event!

Edited by Dorchet

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

Can't wait to see the new dragons and this year's event.

So for the first time ever, not even five minutes in, I already have my two lil flower eggies!