TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I love quite a few of the icons. Thanks for all the work, spriters!

Is there a thread along the lines of 'send a flower to the user above'? I seem to vaguely remember there being something like that last time a flower-sending event was held, but I'm not too sure.

what did i even do to you, black hatchling

did I like name you after any grumpy black haired person in a any anime/cartoon!?

Also, I kinda of want to hug the Almerald.

edit: nevermind, you are Loki.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

3 minutes ago, LaHaine said:

Still not working here :(

That's really not good. Maybe pm a mod or TJ. Thats what I was about to do before it started working again for me.

Do I need to spam all the dragons to get my flowers until they are grayed out? I used the Black and now it can't bring flowers anymore.

5 minutes ago, Draketeeth said:

Is there a time limit on how quickly we can send out messages, or is it unlimited?

I've sent out 213 messages and still going strong.

1 minute ago, MessengerDragon said:

Is there a thread along the lines of 'send a flower to the user above'? I seem to vaguely remember there being something like that last time a flower-sending event was held, but I'm not too sure.

I was trying to find a thread like this... Would be great to create one!

Well, maintenance will be very soon, so if it isn't working after for you, you should make it known. Until then, hope it gets fixed for you.

Edited by Dorchet

1 minute ago, evinin said:

Do I need to spam all the dragons to get my flowers until they are grayed out? I used the Black and now it can't bring flowers anymore.

Yup. :) A couple of mine are greyed out now as well.

3 minutes ago, evinin said:

Certain dragons (blusang, Pyral, Black, Omen, etc) only gather one so far while others will collect many. Just keep clicking them. :)

1 minute ago, Dorchet said:

Well, maintenance will be very soon, so f it isn't working after for you, you should make it known. Until then, hope it gets fixed for you.

No! Maintenance, not now! Sobs...the Copper was just about to bring me a third flower... ;_;

4 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

That's not a flower! :P

You know, how you said that reminded me of Bambi.

"Oh that's alright. He can call me a flower if he wants too, I don't mind." - Flower the Skunk

Omg, the female Hellfyre is totally my Thermosa. She's got that same spitfire attitude. XD

6 minutes ago, Syiren said:

That's really not good. Maybe pm a mod or TJ. Thats what I was about to do before it started working again for me.

Thank you! I will see if it gets fixed in the maintenance :) 

Aw, maintenance. And just when I woke up, too. :P Event sounds nice, though. Sounds a bit like the flower-gifting one we had a few years ago which I enjoyed.

Edit: Guess the new Valentine dragon will be petal-themed, after all!

Edited by lovecats99

Well, I’m (randomly) sending out as many messages as I can =D Not received many at all, but that’s to be expected. 

oops, i was halfway to getting a flower (the bar halfway filled) when maintenance happened.

Ugh, its after 3 am. I was going to go to sleep an hour and a half ago. I mean it for real this time, goodnight guys, see u all in tje morning. -_- Zzz...Zzz...

im new so this  is my first event any help would  be great and i'm hoping i have eggs  hatching soon so i can get one of the   Valentine's Day be for there  gone