TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

4 minutes ago, Syiren said:

This isn't fun guys. I keep getting and error when I go to gather flowers. I'm missing out on the fun. Can someone please fix it? I can't be the only one getting an error, right? :(

I'm getting an error too. I tried clearing the cache and a different browser and nothing...

Which dragon did you last select?

1 minute ago, Ollis46 said:

Oh no! Can't you receive flowers as well? :(

I'm sure this will be fixed soon!

I just tested that and I can still send and recieve flowers, but I can't gather any.

I'm using the internet browser on my phone, its the only way I can be online atm sadly. :(

1 minute ago, LaHaine said:

I'm getting an error too. I tried clearing the cache and a different browser and nothing...

Which dragon did you last select?

I think it was the Halloween wyrm.

Just now, Syiren said:

I finished the wyrm and it's fine for me.

Hope this gets fixed soon! 

34 minutes ago, Isuzu said:

"roll 4 initiatve" haha XD Interesting code choice for a V-day Dragon

LOL! A gamer for a dragon. I heart it. ;)

1 minute ago, -Frost-Fire- said:

i'm exclusively sending out cards with bad pickup lines, like "if you were a vegetable you'd be a CUTEcumber"

I keep switching between funny ones and sentimental.

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

The Omen Wyrm? I've sent him out once and no errors, myself.

Someone in the thread said they got an error message after they clicked the Blue Banded. Hopefully this is only a small bug and can be fixed for the people who need it to be.

3 minutes ago, Fabula said:

The Omen Wyrm? I've sent him out once and no errors, myself.

I had sent him out, he came back. I got the flower and then I hit back by accident cuz stupid phone keypad and then thats when the error started. 

ETA - YES! ITS FIXED! Thank you!! :D

Edited by Syiren

Galsreim's flowers are... one of a kind aren't they?

Oh also looks like there are some dragons that only will give you flower once.

Edited by VectorTDI

Just now, Syiren said:

I had sent him out, he came back. I got the flower and then I hit back by accident cuz stupid phone keypad and then thats when the error started. 

Huh. Did you try logging out/logging back in, maybe?

I really appreciate the work that went into giving each dragon their own personality, not just through the artwork but through their dialogue and even the items they bring back, too. Really cool, enjoyable, and relaxing event so far :) Thank you to all those who helped put it together!!

4 minutes ago, Syiren said:

This happened with the blue banded for me, so it's not related to the dragon or the flower... I did the same mistake I think. I think I went back after getting the flower and refreshed and started getting the error

Edited by LaHaine

2 minutes ago, LaHaine said:

This happened with the blue banded for me, so it's not related to the dragon or the flower... I did the same mistake I think. I think I went back after getting the flower and refreshed and started getting the error

Well, lesson learned then. I'm avoiding the back button. It's working for me now, how about you?

Excited for the possibly flowery new dragon! I like how it's tied with the sending flowers event this year.

The artwork is so different than the usual sprites that I have a hard time guessing :D This event seems like fun, I can't wait to gather all the flowers.

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Well, lesson learned then. I'm avoiding the back button. It's working for me now, how about you?

Still not working here :(

Thank you for the new dragon!

I have to say, these dragon icons in the event are really really beautiful. It's just... exciting to look at them. 

Just now, Draketeeth said:

Is there a time limit on how quickly we can send out messages, or is it unlimited?

It seems to be unlimited, I just sent out three in a row. Or maybe the limit's really high?