TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I have to say I'm *really* loving that the recent holiday events have shown more of dragon's personalities. I'm loving these interactions! Though I think some of them are annoyed with me now.

Just got this from the Alt Black Dragon.

Spoiler

264owuf.jpg

Edited by Aethon

Awww man I am SO LOVING these flowers!!! *wants them all* Happy Valentines to EVERYONE!!! *cheers and throws chocolate kisses*

I agree @HeatherMarie! I enjoy seeing a bit of the dragon personalities shining through (especially with my favorites) so much. 

So you can get different flowers from the same dragon? I visited the same one twice to see if it would fade out, like my other one did, and it gave me a different one, so that's nice.

Oh my, I'm having such a blast with this, but I am fading fast. I'll definitely send more cards out tomorrow. Good night guys. I'm out

I always take screenshots of the holiday games so I can look back and reminisce... Less then two hours into the event and I've taken 15 screenshots. .... Oops?

2 minutes ago, Cup0fDOOM said:

Got here early! I can hardly believe I've been doing this for 10 years! 

Wow, same here. Doesn't seem possible! Congrats on 10 years <3

3 minutes ago, Natakiro said:

So you can get different flowers from the same dragon? I visited the same one twice to see if it would fade out, like my other one did, and it gave me a different one, so that's nice.

You sure can! I got three different flowers from the red Fire Gem, so yes indeed!

Its great to have an event that lets you interact with other players, like the halloween costume event. Loving all of this!

i wish i had been keeping track of which dragons have brought me which flowers. i don't know where the gumnut blossoms came from, but when i saw them, i thought, yay! australian flowers :lol:

... I am now officially scared of dark luminae. Goodness!

Edited by HeatherMarie
typo

Another messaging event and those Dragons getting us flowers are a nice change to the usual thing that we are helping the dragons.

New eggs! Good hunting!

Oh gosh, I want to collect all the things from all the dragons! I'm only on my second dragon, I'm trying to go in order. This will be a busy couple of days. XD 

Just now, Dorchet said:

You sure can! I got three different flowers from the red Fire Gem, so yes indeed!

Cool ^^ So, how many can you get from each dragon, or are they just taken from a sorted pool? :huh: 

Ah! What happened? I went to click on one last dragon to gather flowers and I got an error! :(

I've got 23 "flowers" so far! I can't even pretend to have a favorite dragon interaction anymore (they're all fantastic!), but the Brimstone is absolutely hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Natakiro said:

Cool ^^ So, how many can you get from each dragon, or are they just taken from a sorted pool? :huh: 

I think specific dragons give specific items. Some just gave me one, some gave me 3.

It started giving me an error after I got a flower from the blue banded dragon though... I can't seem to access anything from the event, not even the cards ;_;

2 minutes ago, TheDarkLatias said:

Well the Chrono Xenowyrm got tired of me after finding a single flower! What a guy...

I think the reason is because the flower is one of the ones they grow on themselves!

1 minute ago, LaHaine said:

I think specific dragons give specific items. Some just gave me one, some gave me 3.

It started giving me an error after I got a flower from the blue banded dragon though... I can't seem to access anything from the event, not even the cards ;_;

Do they fade out once you've gotten all of their flowers?