TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I've just spent my last bit of time in the send/get flowers thread. Sadly it's almost midnight for me, time for bed.

I'll feel bereft when I get up tomorrow and this is all finished.

What an event!

Will we ever find out what happened to the 09 VDay dragon in the event image? The one who is so happily picking flowers, but absent in the actual flower-picking game?

KIA I assume, the flower black market is a pretty shady business to be involved in for sure, but I wish we could get some official closure...

18 minutes ago, Nine said:

Will we ever find out what happened to the 09 VDay dragon in the event image? The one who is so happily picking flowers, but absent in the actual flower-picking game?

KIA I assume, the flower black market is a pretty shady business to be involved in for sure, but I wish we could get some official closure...

Her modeling career really took off so she was a little to busy to help find flowerz

25 minutes ago, Process said:

Her modeling career really took off so she was a little to busy to help find flowerz

XD Love it!

Please, pretty please (with brownies on top), TJ, could we keep the greyed out dragons and flowers page, too?

*sends out a bunch of Team Fire V-day cards*

I shouldn't have waited until the last day!

ARGH.

23 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

*sends out a bunch of Team Fire V-day cards*

I shouldn't have waited until the last day!

ARGH.

LOL! My predicament at this moment.

The most fantastic event!!! So many lovely flowers, so many excellent puns, so much snark and love and teasing and gaslighting from our beloved dragons!!!! I've loved every moment I've been able to gather flowers and send cards (oh so many cards  *hearts*) Thank you to TJ, the AWESOME spriters of both the flowers, the dragon icons and the fabulous new Valentines, and everybody else who's worked so hard on making this event possible! So much love for you!

But I can see now that I won't be able to 'catch'm all' *sadface* I know it's a long shot but I might be able to get them all after all, if people send them to me in a card (scroll name Damianp *wink wink nudge nudge*) I don't know which ones I miss, but I think I have around 92-94 different flowers in cards.

At any rate, even if I don't manage to gather them all, I've had so much fun, had a lot of laughs and warm fuzzy feelings... a perfect Valentine Date!

Thank you again!

Edited by DPucey

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Welp, looks like if you bug the Dark Lumina enough he just totally stops trying to be subtle:

Reveal hidden contents

30dbbd4fb3788106b356ab1ec106ef92.png

If I remember correctly, the Copper dragon was rather angry too... Oh! No, it was the Sinii Krai! You sent him out, and he was all "Really!? REALLY!!??" or something. It was just so done with everything lol

Aww, the event ends in a few hours. It's been a good time.

.... I forgot that it takes a few minutes for the dragon to bring you the flower. I have like 10 flowers left to collect, can I do it??

Go for it, HeatherMarie!

I love the adult Valentine's dragons, they're wearing floral crowns!!! I can't wait to see which dragons they pair well with for breeding!

2 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Go for it, HeatherMarie!

I love the adult Valentine's dragons, they're wearing floral crowns!!! I can't wait to see which dragons they pair well with for breeding!

They look pretty good with Dark greens for a start. :wub:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/nqCZf

Just now, Shokomon said:

Counting down! Still trying to get through all my Valentines.

Sorry if I'm distracting you! XD

I'm sending out some final random ones. This has been fun!

And thank you for the event Process and others! It was fun!

And it's down! 

Dang, I wanted to try and send TJ and Process a flower.

At least, I got the flowers. 

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Got all dragons greyed out with one minutes to spare! Whew!

Congrats! :)

@Shokomon, it ended in the middle of one last 'Good night' message to you! XD

Edited by Lagie

4 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

And it's down! 

Dang, I wanted to try and send TJ and Process a flower.

At least, I got the flowers. 

I sent one to TJ a few days ago and actually got one back from him!

I don't really like the pale face, but otherwise, these are gorgeous and one of my favorites. I like the slim dragons.

Thank you to everyone who made this event possible! It was by far my favorite DC Valentine's event ever!

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I sent one to TJ a few days ago and actually got one back from him!

I couldn't figure out what his cavename was. I thought it was Thuwed. :/ I tried several times to send him one. Sorry TJ. :(

Also, I thought we could view our sent and recieved cards? The link is broken it seems. 

In any case,  thank you Process, TJ, Tiki and everyone for this awesome event. It was one heck of a ride. :D

Edited by Syiren
My phone loves typos, lol

It sometimes takes the cave a little time to reset after an event. The link will eventually work.