TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

59 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

That was last year's model.

I don't understand what you mean..? ;v;

55 minutes ago, Process said:

well when do you have a b-day. Thought you were 24 sheesh

25 is the day of my birthday(May 25th), not my age XD (also happens to be my favourite two-digit number)

Eeeee! Finally traded that reflex-clicked CB Xeno for a wonderfully-messy Mutamore! That'll probably be my last v-day egg this year since I'm sure the AP wall will be gone by the time I get unlocked... Then ago I thought it'd be gone when I woke up 13 hours ago, so who knows!

Thanks, Process, for posting all the credits. And thanks to all those who contributed. The dragons and the flowers were all lovely (even the snek) and I loved all the dialogue. Just an overall great event.

I think I finally have all the flowers in either my sent or received cards. That was quite a project!! I just wish our page told us who we sent each card to, because I forget! Some of them I sent to random users just for fun and because that was quicker than putting in a name. I will keep sending cards to forum friends and acquaintances as long as I can, but I wanted to be sure to have all the flowers in a place where I can see them easily. I'm sure everything will be on the wiki, but that isn't the same.

I see the gender of the new dragon seems to have gotten fixed. At least my hatchies gendered male.

*looking at the credits post again* So @Process is responsible for that snek, huh? THANK YOU IT IS THE BESTEST FLOWER EVER!! I may have sent that adorable little snek randomly a bajillion times. 

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

*looking at the credits post again* So @Process is responsible for that snek, huh? THANK YOU IT IS THE BESTEST FLOWER EVER!! I may have sent that adorable little snek randomly a bajillion times. 

hey half of the blame for that "flower" is @Tiki G

33 minutes ago, Process said:

hey half of the blame for that "flower" is @Tiki G

Ya apparently I just throw ideas at Pro and Pro does them. I don't even remember sometimes. It's pretty great.

4 hours ago, DorkJulian said:

:lol:

Thank goodness Galsreim isn't like the world in Pokemon where they try to use the Pokemon as weapons of mass destruction.

That's just because the things capable of mass destruction haven't been revealed yet... :ph34r:

They're also not necessarily dragons.

41 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

That's just because the things capable of mass destruction haven't been revealed yet... :ph34r:

They're also not necessarily dragons.

Well now this makes me VERY curious! 

Perhaps one of those things might tie into the lore of the mystery regarding the frills' disappearance and reappearance. The lag monster, and so much more? This dragon realm of ours is an amazing place. :D

Thanks again to all who contributed to the event! The flowers and the dragons' remarks are simply wonderful. (I wish we could keep the flowers after the event.)

Probably, the Pillow dragon is my favorite. :) He knit the flowers for me! That was so sweet. If I got such a present IRL, I'd surely treasure it.

The Pillow is definitely so sweet to actually knit something for us! I think the Mint is just adorable, though I feel really bad for scaring it and just want to cuddle it. I love that they all have such interesting and varied reactions to us asking for flowers... Some seem to think flowers are rather dull and not worth the effort (loooove the Ultraviolet asking if our mate would rather have a chunk of meat!), some don't know what a flower is, and some go to great lengths to give us 'flowers' that aren't actually flowers at all! 

Okay, just sent a bunch of random cards with lines from various Mister Rogers songs. I'm out of ideas now XD

Thank you TJ, Spriters, and everyone else involved in this Valentine's event! It was amazingly fun ^_^

I am really enjoying the event this year. sending lots of cryptic valentines to people. I am enjoying collecting flowers and reading all the little flavor conversations with the dragons too.

I love this years new dragon. I think it may be my favorite valentines day dragon so far. low the flower crowns :D look forward to collecting more next year. 

59 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

Maybe it's us humans that are the mass destructors. :blink:

(Uh... it automatically embedded... I'll change it to a link if that's not allowed, but there's nothing BAD in this.)

3 hours ago, Tiki G said:

Ya apparently I just throw ideas at Pro and Pro does them. I don't even remember sometimes. It's pretty great.

It's ok, I will always remember

(Not really)

7 hours ago, tiny_gremlin said:

SkyWolf25

Last year's model was the 24.  This year, you're the 25.  :P 

Oh lol

Shhhh.... model 01 told the rest of us to keep it a secret... ;)

A huge thanks to @Tiki G for inviting me; I am so happy to have been a part of DC's event preparation, even if it was only a small portion.

Let me talk about my flower children because I love them XD

Aurora Snowflakes' original description was "A colorful flower with a faint fragrance. Its softly glowing petals are cool to the touch." Dahlia's was "A flower with numerous rounded petals. It seems to be scentless, but its bright color is quite appealing to the eye." Both were shortened, probably due to the character limit.

Aurora Snowflakes grow ice&light mana shards on/near them and possess some of their properties, which is why they're cold and glowing(obviously). They're usually found alone or in small groups, but in a perfect environment of moderate coolness, some light and potent magic in the air, they can thrive enough to create a small sea of flowers. A snowflake in prime condition and enough mana will be surrounded by mana crystals and have thin spirals of solid mana around their stalks. I imagine them to be around 12~16 cm in diameter, though larger(or smaller) ones may exist rarely.

Dahlias are real flowers(I used the kind with rounded petals for reference) so I can't have headcanons of them XD

Edited by SkyWolf25
more info!

3 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

A huge thanks to @Tiki G for inviting me; I am so happy to have been a part of DC's event preparation, even if it was only a small portion.

Thank you, and my other invitees, for participating! You all made wonderfully unique and lovely flowers!! <3

35 minutes ago, Destiny Arts said:

Hello semi new. How do you get/ send the flowers?

Go to your scroll and click "enter the event". I think from there on it is fairly self explanatory.