TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm on a mission to collect all the flowers I can. Fly, my pretties! Fly, fly! Fetch me flowers!

I have collected three different flowers from the red Fire Gem and now she is grayed out. The blue Fire Gem gave me two, then grayed out. So I'd say it depends on the dragon how many flowers you can grab at a time.

I’m just sending out the same message to everyone, I wish my scroll name wasn’t different from my forum name so you’d know if it’s from me XD

18 minutes ago, tjekan said:

The dragon personalities are utterly adorable, but staring at the pointlessly slow loading bar has all the charm of installing Windows updates. I'll try this again tomorrow and see if things are any better then.

I could not have said it better.  Giggle of the day.

Awww, now I feel bad for the little common pygmy. It's okay little guy, I know you tried your best!

i have one eggy, but will have to wait a few hours till one of my other eggs hatches, before i can catch my second. 

the flower game is working really slowly for me, probably due to my slow internet. 

Edited by greycat

AHH!!! Oh m-my GoN! Y-y-you sc-scared me! Pleased to m-meet you. I-I-I hope...

Oh my GoN. The Mint is so hilarious with that XD

Has anyone also got a mana crystal? The Garland or whatever was it's name gave me one.

1 minute ago, Andromen said:

Has anyone also got a mana crystal? The Garland or whatever was it's name gave me one.

Yep, I have that too!

Pretty sure that Zombie’s crushed all canonical zombie lore, I love him very much.

2 minutes ago, DollyMadison89 said:

I'm sending each dragon out at least once.

Same! They're all so amazing! You brilliant event designers have truly outdone yourselves this time! :D

this event is so relaxing and delightful! i stupidly egg-locked myself with a past cb valentine and can't hunt for the new ones for a while, but it's great to have the dragons to keep me company until then. chiming in with others who have said how wonderful the dragon personalities are, and how they shine through just in the brief interactions! and the headshots are gorgeous and adorable (oh pygmy, how i love you!!).

thank you for putting this all together, tj and spriters! :wub:

Edited by miaou

The female Hellfire gave me a flower that looks like spaghetti with WAY too much sauce on it.XD

I love the orange pygmy, his headshot and lines are so adorable!

hehe some of these dragons don't seem too happy to be bothered with trivial human requests.

Huh, the card text is black now. I'm guessing that's how most of you saw the card text? Well okay at least it's working for me. 

*goes back to fawning over how adorable all these dergs are*