TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

very pretty! i love them. 

one of mine has gendered female :rolleyes: and i'm waiting to see what the other one will do.

Very nice dragon! Thank you TJ and spriters for wonderful Valentines!

With these flowers it resembles a bit Garland dragon <3

Edited by Cyberr

4 minutes ago, greycat said:

very pretty! i love them. 

one of mine has gendered female :rolleyes: and i'm waiting to see what the other one will do.

What!?  

I'm not a fan of the shade of pink on the adults legs, but other than that I find these surprisingly pretty, and the description sounds cool. Hope mine smell like a pine forest.

Very nice and go quite well with this years theme. This has been my favorite event so far. I really enjoyed seeing all the little messages from the dragons!

7 minutes ago, Gluria said:

Hope mine smell like a pine forest.

This gives me an idea, perhaps they'd be more likely to smell like some things found in the biome they were born in. I'm going to headcanon that mine from the forest biome smells a bit like the marsh labrador tea plant.The one from the coast is unfortunately going to be more seaweed-y. :P 

Edited by Ripan

i love the green wings. 

have many other people had their hatchies gender female?  i'm assuming it's a glitch and will be fixed.

3 minutes ago, greycat said:

i love the green wings. 

have many other people had their hatchies gender female?  i'm assuming it's a glitch and will be fixed.

Both of mine gendered female.  Not sure what's up

3 hours ago, DorkJulian said:

I just PM'd him, and yep, just checked and my second one just gendered female. Glad to hear it's not just me, heh.

oh, i just read back and saw this post.  so it's not just mine either :)

Wow, such a elegant lovely valentine dragon! I really hope the're going to be males though!!

Thank you TJ and JOTB. :)

Wow that one is pretty (whatever the gender) - Thank you JOTB. And I LOVE the lore and I'm off to write a descrip based on it now (even though mine aren't adult yet - of course)

Nice! Love the wings and the crown on its head. Thank you very much for the lovely new sprite. ^^ Also if these are supposed to smell like anything I'm hoping mine will be Lavender and Vallina. ((my two favorite scents. X) )))

WB

Thanks TJ and all spriters involved in this most fun and non stressful Valentine's Day/Event. The new dragon is great!

When the common pygmy says "I'm not be the biggest, but I'm the best!", I can't help but think of Jack Black when reading the last part. :P

I... can't say I'm wowed. It looks just like any other generic pretty dragon. To each their own I guess. I like the colours but that's about it.

Edited by frozenboundary

On 2/15/2018 at 5:03 AM, Syiren said:

I am totally loving this event! 100% satisfied! :D

Got my eggs, got a ton of cards, sending out tons more catching amazing eggs in the ap, especially one sweetling whom was bred by someone who believes in my awesome psychic powers, (lol) and it's just been an fantastic event! This rivals Snow Wars! And thats been my fav event for years!

Also I'm calling it now, thry will be called Floral Crowne dragons!

(bold emphasis mine)

We have a prophet... (also Syiren didn't you predict the flower theme as well?)

Befbeh loves flowers - not only as a pretty sight and because they smell so nice, they are also her favourite treat. It's not unusual for her to explore the area in search for a new meadows or remote corners in the hopes of finding yet another kind she hasn't tasted yet.
She has tasted hundreds of different blooms during the seasons and always makes sure to leave enough for others. She is an overall kind and thoughtful dragon. So you can imagine her shock and surprise when one day in early spring after she heartily bit into a pretty, new bloom, she heard an emphatic "Ouch!"
In her first panic she thought she would be eaten by a Vine in a blink, but the dragon hiding at the other end of the stem was indeed a friendly, young individual named Blumenfee. After clearing up the misunderstanding and apologising profously the two became fast friends, always sharing their newest botanical finds.

On this little Minty. I reserved 'Blumenfee' for one of my Florals. (Now I can't help but imagine the Floral bringing that tree from the cards to share with Befbeh and the lil' Minty trying to eat it).

Also I'm pretty sure those guys get pestered by Black Teas all the time "You go over there and lie still." "What?" "It's far easier to catch butterflies with the right bait, now shut up you're driving off my dinner."

This young dragon is quite ingenious and has a bit of a mean streak inherited from his mother. Also he is a bit lazy and thinks chasing butterflies is far too much work. So he was overjoyed when the first Florals joined the clan. Now he's constantly pestering them to play bait for his dinner, lunch, and breakfast. And he's mostly successful at ordering them around. Not that either of them is a pushover but it's hard to argue with a dragon who's loving daughter is a Hellhorse that might stomp on anyone who upsets her dad.

on him. Now that turned out a bit meaner than planned.

Edited by Herk

Not really a fan. Way too generic as a Holiday Dragon, I think. And that Pink gets any darker, we will have a bonafided Christmas Dragon.

I called it! I called the Dragpn's name! Floral Crowne! Its so pretty. The green in the wings threw me off at first glance, but that was just my groggy eyes. I love it! :wub:

It's so pretty! And it's not entirely pink! I love pink, but I'm glad to see some variety.

Oooh I like them!  Maybe they'd look good with vines... Time to make flowery lineages~ 

Thanks TJ and spriters!