TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

The red Fire Gem has given me two different flowers so far! I'll keep trying with her, the blue Fire Gem and the green Fire Gem hatchie to see what else they will get me. Really like this event so far <3

1 minute ago, DollyMadison89 said:

Is it just me or are some dragons quicker then others.

Every one I have done so far has been 3 minutes on the dot.

23 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Can someone check if they're able to be bitten? Still holding out hope for a 2 head!

Yes they can.

Just now, lucidapple said:

Yes they can.

I was just about to say this myself, they can be bitten. So not a 2 head this year.

wait, how are people sending the same dragons out multiple times? after I send a dragon out the avatar is greyed out and clicking on it gives me a text that doesn't allow further interaction. Do I have to send the flower it gave me first?

Just now, Fabula said:

I was just about to say this myself, they can be bitten. So not a 2 head this year.

That's a bummer. I'd die for a two head or a pygmy Vday dragon. Just something totally different.

D'aww, the Falconiforme seems rough, but he's a sweetie. I knew there was a reason I loved them so much

:D

i want to see the hatchies and the adult.  the egg for me is ok, but not my favorite.  

thanks for the event.  

Just now, RWyvern said:

The character limit in messages is killing me D:

Agree! Had a perfect message picked and it was too long. Boo! :P

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

wait, how are people sending the same dragons out multiple times? after I send a dragon out the avatar is greyed out and clicking on it gives me a text that doesn't allow further interaction. Do I have to send the flower it gave me first?

Someone said that you can't send them out back to back. Try sending a different out then go back to the one you've sent out already, that's what I did. :)

I'm jumping between dragons (mainly the Fire Gems) and I have been able to send them out again so long as I jump between dragons after each gathering.

Omg I usually have a hard time getting new eggs but it pays to be an insomniac cause I caught mine already

Does the Pygmy always bring you the tiny yellow flower?

I’m running out of things to write on my cards already, so now I’m just writing out the first thing I think of x.x

6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

That's what I'm wondering too because some can be sent twice but so far two dragons are greyed out for me (I've sent out 7 times total, 6 dragons with only 1 going twice). I wonder if you have to give the item away first like you said.

3 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Someone said that you can't send them out back to back. Try sending a different out then go back to the one you've sent out already, that's what I did. :)

I know I made that comment but I seem to have been incorrect due to one dragon staying greyed out XD But yeah you can send some dragons back to back, I had lack of further testing before I made that comment. ^^

Edited by DarknessDragon197

My theory is that once you get all the possible flowers from that dragon, you can't send them out again? I did Chrono then Gaia, but the Chrono is still grayed out while I can send the Gaia off again.

YUP my Horse dragon after being sent out twice is now greyed out with a "My quest is complete" message when I click on him. OK more info as we play!

7 minutes ago, WildestRose said:

I’m running out of things to write on my cards already, so now I’m just writing out the first thing I think of x.x

I picked a phrase from the Dragon Age games.

Wait, do all of you have white text on the cards? Because it's really hard to see what I'm writing with white text even on the scroll (the darkest card they have.) :( 

5 minutes ago, Fabula said:

The Blusang is still greyed out for me, and his was so cute. 

I sent the undead out twice, he's now grayed out. The very first dragon (top row, far left) I sent out only once, and he's grayed out. Not sure what the trigger is on this.

Meanwhile, the text for the black dragon is hilarious, because my black cat is sitting and staring at me as I do this.