TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

6 minutes ago, Jem4ujina said:

I wish it was possible to delete cards. Someone send me a lovely card: "Love stinks". My name literally means love so it's really upsetting. I know it's a small thing that shouldn't make me feel sad, but I can't help it.

Lol somebody sent me that card too.  

It it was a stinkwort

Edited by Draconiusultamius

12 minutes ago, Silverwatermist said:

I wonder if they sent that message because of the flower they chose, since some of them are described as having a bad scent? I don't know if that helps at all, but their intention might've been to match the message to the flower and make the recipient laugh, not realizing that might upset someone =/

Maybe. Not a native English speaker here, I might be missing some word play.

12 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Lol somebody sent me that card too.

*high-five* I'm stress baking muffins, want some?)

I think I received the stinky stinkwort card too, heheh. It made me chuckle. I think it was just a little play on the stinkwort, I'm sorry that it upset you! 

I feel so bad and ungrateful for sending out some dragons so often... I am sorry for being such a greedy collector T-T

This has probably already been answered but does anyone know how many different flowers there are?

17 minutes ago, Magellan said:

I feel so bad and ungrateful for sending out some dragons so often... I am sorry for being such a greedy collector T-T

Hey, we're just asking for flowers, we're not even stealing any of their eggs this time. ;) I'm sure they'll get over it.

3 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

This has probably already been answered but does anyone know how many different flowers there are?

I'm down to my final 3 dragons and I'm feeling wistful. I'll miss seeing all the cute dialogue and pretty (or not!) flowers they bring back. 

I love how Snow is just a little bit grumpy when you wake him up, but later seems to enjoy picking flowers.

Happy (late) Valentine's Day everyone!

I finally managed to get the last flower today and funnily enough it turned out to be the rose. Oof,109 cards with different texts (+3 where I messed up a poem). What am I doing with my life. XD

Still, this event is lots of fun! Just a bit confusing when people actually respond to what I wrote them. I have to look through my cards, compare them and decide which one they got...

Otherwise, I'm very curious about the new dragons. The hatchling looks adorable!

2 hours ago, Jem4ujina said:

I wish it was possible to delete cards. Someone send me a lovely card: "Love stinks". My name literally means love so it's really upsetting. I know it's a small thing that shouldn't make me feel sad, but I can't help it.

TJ said that hiding received messages will be possible soon!

Also:

2 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Oh oh! I forgot to ask- if anyone could send me clever messages or puns with the Aurora Snowflake or Dahlia that would be lovely! <3

Thanks to everyone who sent me the cards! I love them. <3

Edited by SkyWolf25
received messages, not posts xP

2 hours ago, Jem4ujina said:

Maybe. Not a native English speaker here, I might be missing some word play.

Oh my gosh that might have been me, I’m so sorry. It’s the name of a song by the J Geils Band that I listen to on Valentine’s Day a lot because I’m super single. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you sad, I meant it as a joke! I’m so sorry!! I sent it with the “feels bad man” flower, and to a random user. I definitely wouldn’t have sent it to someone who’s name means love intentionally. There was no malicious intent and I’m so sorry I made you upset.

Edited by broadway_fiend

26 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

TJ said that hiding received messages will be possible soon!

Awesome!

15 minutes ago, broadway_fiend said:

Oh my gosh that might have been me, I’m so sorry.

I think scroll names don't match. Anyway, I'm feeling better now, muffins did their magic. I probably shouldn't have posted about that card)

32 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

TJ said that hiding received messages will be possible soon

i would love to hide messages. me and a friend got into a movie quotes war, now we each have a mountain of each others cards to sort through to see different peoples cards.

also i sent out a ton of duplicate cards. so i have to scroll through a mighty list of those ive sent random myself. id also really love to see where i sent cards, so i know who i "replied" to and with what.

3 hours ago, Jem4ujina said:

I got one that said 'love is a serious mental disease'. Feel sorry for that person honestly.

I am a bit disappointed that the new breed is part of the very huge standard breedin group. I was hoping for a Drake, a Pygmy or a Two-headed... *sigh* There is always next special event with a special breed.

We had Omen and Garland, these were not western dragons. So I don't see anything wrong with western valentine.

Standard breeding group is everything except Drakes, Pygmies and Two-headed. Western or not western is something different.

I want to have more special Holidays like the Pumpkins.

13 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

When does the event end?

Also I somehow managed to randomly send a card to myself wow

7 days.