TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Just got the second flower of the Blue-Banded Dragon and the dialog of it now is killing me, my poor heart! Give this dragon a hug! ;_; Its so sad!

Who wrote this and had to drop this Feels Bomb on me?!

Wow it got a bit personal with some of these dragons, huh. Great to see some developed personalities for some of them. Next Valentine's event: dating the dragons.

Is this the first time that some of the event dragons have been referred to "canonically" by their actual names? Instead of just "Val 17 dragon" and so on.

Edited by Ashywolf

My card inbox is always open for snarky, punny, or memey cards! (I also like the sweet ones.)

Dont forget the pick up lines too;p

Yeah, like I said. Too many emotions. XD But it's nice.

Also, I wouldn't mind receiving some more cards if anyone wants to...? /I feel needy for asking

4 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Wow it got a bit personal with some of these dragons, huh. Great to see some developed personalities for some of them. Next Valentine's event: dating the dragons.

Is this the first time that some of the event dragons have been referred to "canonically" by their actual names? Instead of just "Val 17 dragon" and so on.

A few spriters have used their named dragons in the past.  None specifically come to mind, but it has happened.

Oh my, this event is amazing! I love the sprites, they're wonderfully done, and the "dialogue" gives some real character to the breeds. I also love being able to send terribly punny pick-up lines through cards. I'm also very excited for the new breed, of course!

Sent out lyrics to one of my favorite songs. It sure looks funny to someone who can't see the whole song as I can. Enjoy :>

Wonderful event! there is a way to know how many flowers are to collect?

3 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Do feel bad for that Almerald, though! Maybe the Sunsong can help her (him?) find a friend.

Don't worry, Ellis already has a very kind and patient Shimmer mate, who knows exactly how to calm her down! I promise she will be okay, she just gets really emotional sometimes. 

7 minutes ago, Rousalka said:

Wonderful event! there is a way to know how many flowers are to collect?

There are 109 flowers in total! Have fun collecting!

Also, Ellis wants me to make it known that she has more cards than me now. XD

I've never seen her so proud! 

But now she won't stop gloating...

1 minute ago, SillySunshine said:

There are 109 flowers in total! Have fun collecting!

Thank youuuu :D!!! Same for you

I do love how all the dragons seem to have different personalities showing through during the event.  Some of their comments are hilarious.

You know it's fitting that the Sunsong is obsessed with pairing dragons up, as Sunsongs are my favorite dragons and I, too, love pairing dragons XD 

2 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

You know it's fitting that the Sunsong is obsessed with pairing dragons up, as Sunsongs are my favorite dragons and I, too, love pairing dragons XD 

Just sent the Sunsong out! He's so meddlesome, I love it!! 

I've gathered all the ones for now. I'm not sure these are all the ones for the event though. 

I want there to be more flowers!

Edited by Dorchet

Just now, Draconiusultamius said:

Has anybody gathered all the flowers yet?  Just curious.

I did! Took me about 6 hours total, was home from school due to flu today so I just hunkered down and did it.