TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

6 minutes ago, High Lord November said:

Any chance of getting the portrait sprites as avatars after the event is done? They're gorgeous! I also love the little descriptors that really flesh out the event/world. 

Agreed, the head portraits are gorgeous and would make great avatars!

Also wanted to add that today is the last day to breed holiday eggs from your Valentine dragons! I almost forgot about it myself... just went and bred the ones I had still available. Having a lot of fun with the event too! :D

Edited by Terces

7 minutes ago, High Lord November said:

Any chance of getting the portrait sprites as avatars after the event is done? They're gorgeous! I also love the little descriptors that really flesh out the event/world. 

When the event credits get posted, you will be able to know which ones you can use. :)

Edited by Dorchet

Oh CUTE - click on a greyed out flower dragon. Sad (or rude) little messages :)

I love this event! I've been hoping for another of these events for a while now!  Everyone is so creative :) I absolutely adore the dragon head profiles <3 and learning more about their personalities! I want to keep them all.

I smile everytime I see this small Team Fire (from the christmas event) reunion in my mailbox! <3

e025qq.jpg

Also I'm loving these seahorse puns! Thank you so much everyone!

288p75f.jpg

I'm seeing some from Team Fire too, what a wonderful little 'reunion'! 

(Team Fire and Team Ice refer to the 2017 Christmas event)

ohhhhh - I just plonked it in ice mostly but did a fair bit of fire as well - team Random Anarchy for the win

Darn it...I was hoping for a female-only release...but oh well it is nice...and is one of those flowers to connect based off of the egg for this new dragon? The petals of that flower looks the same. Whoever was lucky enough to get one of the eggs from my Heartseeker and Mutamore...cherish them, I am proud of my dragons.

6 minutes ago, Mysfytt said:

ohhhhh - I just plonked it in ice mostly but did a fair bit of fire as well - team Random Anarchy for the win

Random Anarchy is a good description.  I did a bit of switching back and forth myself.

8 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Omg Colossus (I think that's who he is? That big one) just uprooted a tree for me. :blink:

Correct, that is indeed the Plated Colossus.

Edited by Dorchet

3 minutes ago, MoonTiger said:

A few bad puns would cheer me up on this lonely day lol

I'm so bad at being punny but I'll try my best! ♥

So far, I have mainly gotten default cards, punny cards, cute cards and other assorted “Valentines” cards. I, meanwhile, have slowly been sending out encouraging cards or the rare one with a Red Dead Redemption reference in it. Can’t wait to have time to really send out more!

I really love this event, the little bits of unique personality and interactions the dragons have are great. The Spirit Ward is my favorite so far I think, I'm charmed by its delight in the smell of arum and general spiritual guruness. :P And those portraits are exquisite, they were made to double as avatars, weren't they? Even if not, I hope to see people using them. Whoever the artists are, great job.

I'd like more cards by the way! I only have eight so far.

Does anyone want a card? I can probably try to think of a pun or something if you want.

Just now, Peachycupcake525 said:

Does anyone want a card? I can probably try to think of a pun or something if you want.

Me! :D