TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy valentine's day everyone!

Really love the close up head shots of the dragons on the event. So nice to see the detail!

Does anyone know if there's a thread where you can trade the event flowers with others?

2 minutes ago, Isuzu said:

They might. I checked the cards tab first before going to the flowers and there was a card already there.

But you had to click "Enter the event" to get to the options of either flowers or cards. What if someone hasn't even clicked that? How will they view a card without the badge for entering the event? Do they get the badge if someone sends them a card so they can then view it?

I wish I could tell the flower dragons I appreciate them ^_^ they're trying so hard and I love them all

Happy Valentine's day!

A garnet gave me.... a garnet. PLOT TWIST

The copper and the red fire gem both have quite interesting personalities, lol.

I really need to head bed-wards right now. Just waiting for the red fire gem to come back with a flower. (Also, I just hid 12 dragons one at a time, I really wish we could get a 'hide all' option!)

Omen wyrm pls

So punny

2 minutes ago, Kiyoki said:

The olive dragon is just hissing at me...

He is just being salty.

2 minutes ago, lucidapple said:

He is just being salty.

Oh is it a pickled olive? ;)

This is my favorite Valentines event so far! Nice sprite art, the event is not stressful and instead is quite fun, adds personality to dragons and we can send nice greetings to people also! Wish we had more like this

oh jesus if we have polyhedral dragons of some sort (d20's or such) I WILL LOVE THEM FOREVER (maybe? x.x)

This isn't fun guys. I keep getting and error when I go to gather flowers. I'm missing out on the fun. Can someone please fix it? I can't be the only one getting an error, right? :(

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

This isn't fun guys. I keep getting and error when I go to gather flowers. I'm missing out on the fun. Can someone please fix it? I can't be the only one getting an error, right? :(

What! That's not cool! :( I haven't gotten any errors.

I haven't gotten an error yet. Maybe report it to TJ?

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Have you tried clearing your cache/using a different browser? I'm using Firefox and it is working ok.

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Oh no! Can't you receive flowers as well? :(

I'm sure this will be fixed soon!

This event looks great! I loved the old flower-sending game!

And the eggs look beautiful, some kind of flower dragon after all?  Maybe it is a cherry blossom dragon after all?