Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bugbites

Hello!

Hello! I'm new here. I'm bugbites, though my scroll name is SoupPupped. I actually joined Dragon Cave in November of 2017, but I still have no idea what I'm doing lmao. All I know is I am obsessed with pillow dragons and I'm currently working on gaining one xenowyrm of each breed and gender. If you have any tips for me, for forums or scroll, feel free to tell me! Thanks, and I hope to be very involved in the community! <3

Hello and welcome! I recommend adding your scroll to fansites if you want to get views for your dragons. Here  is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. You can also add a link to your scroll in your signature if you would like us to view your dragons.

One thing to remember is you should not get your dragons too many views too fast when they're young (7d left). It increases the chance of them getting softshell (sickness) and dying. I don't add my dragons until they're at least 6d15h left, and during holiday releases like Valentine's day I don't add them until they're at 5d23h left since fansites get more traffic for these releases. 

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!