Thecrapinthehat

Which Breed (Or Breeds) Of Dragon Is Your Favorite?

On 3/5/2018 at 10:55 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I can't pick just one or two ...

Almerald, Azure Glacewing, Bauta, Black Tea, Blusang Lindwurm, Bright-Breasted Wyvern, Brimstone, Cassare, Common Pygmy, Crimson Flare Pygmy, Dark Myst Pygmy, Ember, Frilled (female), Frostbite, Gemshard, Geode, Gilded Bloodscale, Glaucus Drake, Glory Drake (Day), Glory Drake (Night), Gold-horned Tangar, Golden Wyvern, Green, Guardian Avatar (Change), Guardian, Harvest, Heartseeker, Heartstealing, Hellhorse, Snow Angel, Aegis, Snow, Garland, Honey Drake, Imperial Fleshcrowne, Kyanite Pygmy, Lunar Herald, Morphodrake, Nexus, Nhiostrife Wyvern, Ochredrake, Omen Wyrm, Prize (Eastern), Pyralspite (especially Spessartine), Radiant Angel, Red, Ridgewing (female), Rosebud, Royal Blue, Royal Crimson, Script, Seawyrm Pygmy, Shadow Walker, Silver, Sinomorph, Skywing, Soulpeace, Soulstone, Speckle-Throated, Split, Stone, Storm, Striped, Striped-river, Sunrise, Sunset, Sunsong Amphiptere, Sunstone, Tarantula Hawk Drake, Tetra, Tsunami Wyvern, Turpentine, Two-headed Lindwurm, Water, Waterhorse, White, Xenowyrm (Gaia), Xenowyrm (Mageia), Zyumorph (yellow)

Gotta expand this, after almost 2 years :D

Aether, Aeria Gloris, Ash, Freckled, Kovos, Leodon, Lihnseyre, Luminox, Melismor, and Tercorn!

Hands down mine is Undines and Nebulas. I believe I have over 500 Undines. 

ooh I absolutely love prizes, starsingers, and melismors! (wish I got cb starsingers last year... i was too much of a lazy sloth TnT)

It changes every so often - right now it's Lihnseyres, Aeria Gloris, and Coral & Glowback pygmies. 

Lihnseyre is my  number one 😃 Some follow-ups are Tercorns, Purple and Blue Nebulas and pillows. For holiday ones - Christmas 2015. I already love  Soulstone, Flower-Crowned and Arcana ones, but I don't owe them yet.

@Ruby Eyes we have an almost similar amount of favorites XD

If anyone tries to investigate me without asking me, they will say Guardian of Nature is my favorite breed, though :v

Nebulae are my all-time favourite dragons. Apart from that, the breeds I love tend to centre around certain themes such as water, sky, time and winter; in other words they include aether, antarean, aqualis, blusang, boreal, luminae, lunar, ridgewing, seasonals, sunrise, sunset, sunsong, swallowtail, tetra... to name a few. It makes me so happy and thankful that I've received quite a lot of lovely lines with breeds related to these themes from kind people here on the forums. Kingcrownes and luminoxes are also just wonderful and I'm basically a fan of all Christmas dragons as well as caligenes, black marrows, radiant angels and sweetlings. The sprites of risensong, setsong, morphodrake and tarantula hawk drake are absolutely beautiful even if hybrids and drakes aren't so convenient when building lineages. Then there is the razorcrest, of course, because Ravenclaw is my Hogwarts house! Anyway, I think I could stop here to avoid listing the vast majority of breeds on the cave.

Edited by Varislapsi

Hands down, the Black Marrow. They are my skeksis babies!

My greatest dream came true when they were re-released.

I have a ton I really like, but I hoard mimics. So I guess that would be my fave? 

terrae! though i'll say i'm also very fond of nhiostrifes, falconiforms and radiant angels.

Many, actually. However, I hold a special love for Halloween Dragons (especially Arcana Dragons, Shadow Walkers & Witchlight Dragons).

Holly has always been my favorite, but for years, I couldn't even catch one, even with the messiest lineage.

I am sure a lot of you remember those days.

Now, as I am a hoarder, I have 212 bred adult Hollies (a lot are messy, and won't be bred), 34 frozen messy hatchlings, and 2 CBs.

There are several breeds that I have more of (Blacktip, Waterhorse, Deep Seas, Black, and Dark Green), but those are easier to find, as they are available year round.