Thecrapinthehat

Which Breed (Or Breeds) Of Dragon Is Your Favorite?

Personally, my favorite breeds are Waterhorses (My first dragon!), Black Marrows, and Avatars of Change.

D277843F-D65B-46C7-9FED-C943DFEE120D.gif.dd2f3415984d3ca9560ccf2ed3963519.gifF55AC37E-083B-415F-BD40-A9987860B348.gif.704c745b48c1c7a7b5442cd7bf38d6d0.gifDC941B50-2D25-4514-96B3-7BEEF7008356.png.6618ea91d53884063745806aab9362a7.png

Edited by Thecrapinthehat

Hands down the Fire Gem dragons. They have some of the best female sprites I’ve seen and the colors are super nice (especially the blue female). I have been hoarding CBs and second gens of them since December and I have 154 at the moment, of which only 31 are not caveborn. I don’t think I’ll stop collecting them for quite a long time!

Edited by Dorchet

Mints, if you can't tell from looking at my scroll. I can't explain why I like them, just that I do.

Fell dragons definitely #1 favorite. (You ever see something and think "That right there, that is My Aesthetic™" that's fell dragons for me.) Closely followed by zombies and neglecteds, black marrows and desipis dragons, albinos and hellfires.

Edited by VVarhound

I seem to have a bit of an obsession with Royal Blues, as shown here with my hoard of almost 1,200 of them! (I've forced myself to stop collecting them for awhile to concentrate on completely scroll goals with others, though.)

I also adore Canopys, but only the stage-1 hatchie sprite... Have a small hoard of those as well. I mean how can you not love this little cutie?! Canopy_hatchi.gif

I adore the Witchlight Dragons! I'm going to be collecting nothing but Witchlights this year for Halloween~

It's so hard for me to decide, as there are so many that I really like! Lately I've been (slowly) hoarding Dark Myst pygmies, since they are some of my favorite colors and remind me of little black cats. Seragamma Wyverns and Khusas are high up on my list as well (I guess I like them fierce and fluffy). I can't resist any of the Halloween breeds either.

Blue-Banded, Brute, Royal Crimson, Bleeding Moon, Yellow-Crowned (female sprite), Spirit Ward.

Difficult to answer :D

I'd probably say Trihorns, Falconiforms and White Zyus for my top 3 :)

Bleeding Moons for life.

Also LHs, Khusas, Aegis, Glaucus, anything that's vibrantly blue basically. Kinda too late for me to try setting another breed record for any of those.

Undines.

They have dimorphism, their hatchis look like My Little Ponies :lol:, their Alts are just as beautiful as the normal sprites, and they're easily bred and found in the Cave - what's not to love?

Prize dragons. I’m planning to start hoarding them soon, even if their lineages are super messy.

Anagallis' are my favorite "non-badbutt" Dragons. And my favorite badbutt Dragons are the Rangers...erm, Zyus.

I've always been partial to Tri-Horns, in terms of common breeds. My favorite Halloweens are Marrows or Witchlights, Holidays would be Snows, and Vals... definitely Heartstealers.

All the eastern breeds are basically my preferred aesthetic. Almeralds are my favorite common eastern breed.

Waterhorses. I don't even know why, I'm not particularly fond of horses or water in real life. I guess I just love the way they look, every sprite is my favourite.

There are a lot of breeds on my list. Desipis, Shadow Walkers and Witchlights, Thunders (expecially the hatchlings)... Teimarrs and Omens compete for the first place.