Glitch: False "breed limit" message for Arsani

I can't grab a second CB Arsani because I keep getting the "You are already at the  limit (2) for this breed of dragon" message.  But I only have one CB, and I don't even have a single bred one.

Absolutely.  I checked it multiple times even though I was already sure of the answer.

Is this maybe another zombie glitch? Just wondering.

Another thing that used to be a problem is vampires, I think. Do you have any "CB" vampires that were stolen when CB arsanis were released?

I seem to recall this happening at Christmas to some people.

16 minutes ago, olympe said:

Is this maybe another zombie glitch? Just wondering.

Another thing that used to be a problem is vampires, I think. Do you have any "CB" vampires that were stolen when CB arsanis were released?

OMG - do you mean that if I had picked up a vamp that was created from a holiday CB, that would count against the limit ? That's terrifying....

Mem: look very carefully at vamp eggs in future...

I think it used to happen when the Bite BSA was still new, but I'm not 100% positive. But it's worth looking into, if you ask me.

Those should be displayed on the breed limits page though, no?

I don't think it would be vampires as they sort with vampires, zombies sort with the breed they originally were. still worth looking into.

Well, yeah - EXCEPT that if someone gets a vamp from the AP they have no way to know. A zombie cannot be acquired by accident ! So the only possible thing for this poster's issue (other than a total glitch) would be a vamp...

On 2/10/2018 at 9:22 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

This page also says 1, or 2? https://dragcave.net/help/limits

On 2/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, pinkgothic said:

Strange, strange. Did you happen to ever have two Arsanis on your scroll and one died?

Oh!  I never noticed this page linked the limited release CB!

Hmm.  I remember what happened now.  I had bred an egg and put it up for trade using a one way link by mistake, and of course it was stolen.  And I killed both parents out of spite. (I'm afraid I do have a bit of a temper that I'm not proud of.)

Does that mean I can never get a second CB Arsani? :( 

Edited by littleironhorse

I wonder if this is related, but I can't trade a CB Arsani for a different CB Arsani. I get the same "You're at your limit" message.

Was this a while ago or do you still have the tombstone on your scroll? If it's still on your scroll, you can try reviving your Arsani

Just now, The Dragoness said:

Was this a while ago or do you still have the tombstone on your scroll? If it's still on your scroll, you can try reviving your Arsani

It was years ago. 

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to catch a second then. The dragon isn't even on your scroll anymore. PM TJ maybe?

Edit: I just grabbed a second CB from the cave. I can try sending it to you once it's off CD if you would like. That seemed to work for some people around Christmas :)

Edited by The Dragoness

Well I just PMed him.  Hopefully this can be resolved before the Valentine biome goes away.

8 minutes ago, littleironhorse said:

Well I just PMed him.  Hopefully this can be resolved before the Valentine biome goes away.

What does your breed limits page say?  Does it only say 1/2 Arsani or 2/2?

Also are you 100% sure you've got the right egg description?  (I've done this before so it doesn't hurt to check :blush:)

Edited by LadyLyzar

47 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

What does your breed limits page say?  Does it only say 1/2 Arsani or 2/2?

Also are you 100% sure you've got the right egg description?  (I've done this before so it doesn't hurt to check :blush:)

I does say two, but that's counting a dragon that I killed in 2015.  I PMed TJ about it so we'll see how it works out! :) 

Killed or vamped/zombied ? I know though that if you kill a GoN, that's IT.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Killed or vamped/zombied ? I know though that if you kill a GoN, that's IT.

Killed I'm afraid.  

Well, I wouldn't  have thought that would count. it MIGHT have if the vamp/zombie were still on your scroll.