Moonlight_Eevee

Short V-Day Drops

Is there anyway to make the V-Day rerelease dragons 5 minute drop last a lot longer than two seconds? The eggs barely last long enough and some people don't even see any eggs at all. Thanks~

I'm certain the drops will be hard for awhile, then it will become easier when more people are locked with scroll limits or with eggs. Though I do agree i part, some of these drops last for what feels like half a second and it should be longer.

Edited by Dorchet

Perhaps the amount of eggs spawning per drop could be increased a bit? I know during Christmas week, the drop rates and whatnot were altered to make it better for everyone

The 09's and Sweetlings are nigh on impossible to get. I've been here for the best part of 9 hours and only got one Sweetling.  I have the others.

2 minutes ago, quinney said:

The 09's and Sweetlings are nigh on impossible to get. I've been here for the best part of 9 hours and only got one Sweetling.  I have the others.

PM me if you're still having no luck this evening. My third one will be coming off CD then.

2 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

PM me if you're still having no luck this evening. My third one will be coming off CD then.

Thank you!

I'll be off to bed in an hour though, up at 4.30 for work!  I do check in here before I go.

Well I managed to get my second Sweetling but I'm praying for longer drops tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

THIRD ? That's not allowed.....

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I already sent one to someone I owed for a trade. XD

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I just thought she was sorting people out - I was right! :D

Having all the eggs I need, I counted the last drop, and it lasted 8-9 seconds.  I did not count eggs, which I doubt I could anyway.   I am sure there were some that were grabbed wile I was refreshing etc.  That does seem to be pretty short, though.   Yes it will slow down as more and more people get locked, but still it has to be frustrating.

Very frustrating as all I need are a CB pair of 09 lol at this rate I would love just 1

I also support this. I'd rather an endless drop. Even the hourly drops are very short. By the time I'm done refreshing and clicking, I've missed them all. It seems like there aren't as many sweets or '09s dropping, either. 

Edited by Jazeki

Support for longer and mixed drops - I also noticed sometimes some Valentine dragons don't appear in drops.

Definitely in support of this! At the moment I only need 1 more Valentine and 2 Rosebuds (the only breeds I was missing Caveborns from), but all eggs are gong extremely fast.....

59 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

Support for longer and mixed drops - I also noticed sometimes some Valentine dragons don't appear in drops.

Mixed ? They ARE mixed.... but the oldest ones are going first - they are the ones fewest people have....

Well, sadly the drops haven't increased.  I just need one 09 egg.  I'm continually refreshing and still I'm not quick enough, even though people can only have two. 

ETA: And it doesn't help when there aren't any of the 09's in the drop!

Edited by quinney

Also not understanding why the drops are so miserly, and would like to see them tweaked, please.

I guess I got really lucky -- I got 2 '09s and 2 sweetlings on the first day. I tend to have more luck on the 5-minute drops than on the hourlies. Since you literally can't lock yourself by misclicking in this case, I just played "reload", wildly middle-click the right-hand egg position, repeat.  That said, some of the drops were amazingly short, and it really does dominate several hours, where you can't do much else, because you have to wildly click for 30 seconds, wait four minutes, stare at the clock for the last 30 seconds of that to start right at the beginning of the drop. I wouldn't object to longer drops for everyone who still needs it.

Valentine '09s have been dropping. I've been watching the drops when I'm locked just to see if they were improved at all, and I've seen multiple '09s and Sweetlings in each. Demand is just very high right now.