Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Untitled (for now) Bingo

6 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Focus on 'playing' rather than 'winning'. It is just game. It looks like you got it tho.

Heh.  I'm pretty competitive lol.  Being casual is not really my forte.  The thrill is always in success, though the fun might be in the game.  ;)

R12 collection:

fuzzbucket, GhostMouse, Lagie, sh20000sh, Aie, purplehaze, rihannalexis, Dirtytabs (chickens totally count as breed!), dragongirl02, Tiga, Draconiusultamius: correct XD

Sooo ... I think I got it now with those points. My old math teacher would probably shake his head in disgust if he saw me trying to figure out these percentages XD

Aie: 46/40 = 115%

Draconiusultamius: 48/42 = 114.29%

sh20000sh: 45/42 = 107.14%

Dirtytabs: 48/45 = 106.7%

Winners please PM me or post here with your breeding wishes (I should have room for breeding tomorrow).

Next host would be @Aie unless they feel like passing that down. :)

Congrats, Aie! Looking forward to your bingo!

Well.  Congratulations.  Good for you.  Very good, I'm sure.  You must be howling with joy right about now.

Edited by Draconiusultamius
Not PA enough.

49 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Well.  Congratulations.  Good for you.  Very good, I'm sure.  You must be howling with joy right about now.

Cheer up draco. Your time will come.

And it's not as much fun as you think. That's why I carefully DON'T win any more !

Omg! I can't believe I won my first time playing :D Now I'm going to peruse past bingo threads so I can at least pretend to know what I'm doing, haha. (I do have some ideas already...)

And thank you, Ruby Eyes, for hosting, and everyone else for a great competition! :)

OOps yes - thanks, ruby. Even if your secrets are inscrutable !

I did try to get some variety into them :lol: I may go easier next time, provided there ever will be another time for me.

There were easier ones, but they're claimed quickly, of course. And true to your word, we needed not scroll through your 7000+ critters for secrets.

Already 7900 - oh my. XD

Winners, if you need to help for deciding which dragons you want bred, I can compile some groups for you if you give me a rough idea on what you're looking for!

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for a fun bingo game Ruby (even if I didn't have a chance to win with all those secrets being elusive to me) :P Maybe next time! Looking forward to the next game.

Meanwhile this bingo game is still untitled... Hmm...

Edited by Naraku

I guess it'll have to be "Ruby Eyes' Untitled (for always) Bingo"?

Congratulations to the winners! :D And thanks, Ruby, for a good game.

4 hours ago, Naraku said:

Meanwhile this bingo game is still untitled... Hmm...

And looks like nobody cared aout it but reserved post in first post is still 'reserved' XD 

Sure - reserved for special notes like teams :D

A tad bit late- but congrats Aie and to the other winners and thank you Ruby for a great game! Can't wait to play the next bingo :)

Congrats, Aie! 

Thank you, Ruby Eyes, for a fun game!

On 12/03/2018 at 5:12 PM, Aie said:

Omg! I can't believe I won my first time playing :D Now I'm going to peruse past bingo threads so I can at least pretend to know what I'm doing, haha. (I do have some ideas already...)

Any plans on when you're going to start? :)

I'll probably make the thread later today, and first round begins on Sunday :)