Lurhstaap

"Keep None" Button For Multiclutches

A lot of the times when I breed, whether it's Celestials during normal times or holiday multiclutches, I am not breeding for myself, but rather to send the eggs to the AP for the benefit of others. While it's not a HUGE deal to "pick" an egg and then abandon it every time I do this when I'm not locked, it can be tedious when I'm breeding a lot of things, and I also don't like having to choose to either fill up on things and THEN breed (which can make timing difficult during holidays depending on what else I'm trying to do) or do the select-abandon thing over and over.

It would be nice if, when a multiclutch is bred and that 'choose one or they'll all be abandoned in an hour' screen comes up, beneath the row of eggs to choose, there would be a button saying "Keep None". If you press that button, the whole clutch goes to the AP instantly. There would be a "Confirm" dialog, of course, to defend against accidental presses of the button. 

I can live with the extra click - but still, good idea.

Yep. Also handy if a multiclutch happens to yield zero of the type I actually wanted.

Always have thought this would be nice. I'll admit I am lazy and dislike having to do the 'Keep' action then automatically go and do 'Abandon' right after with multi-clutch eggs, and I would like the simplicity of a button that allows you to drop all eggs with one click. 

Otherwise I'll just keep breeding multi-clutchers when I'm egglocked, makes it a little easier and less time consuming, lol.

This idea came up in another thread recently. I was for it then and I am still for it!

Yes yes yes yes please! Pretty much 98% of multiclutches I breed are for the AP only, and it does get pretty tedious to constantly 'keep' and then abandon one egg from every single breeding (either that or lock myself with eggs I don't want, which is also annoying).

Currently, you can intentionally lock yourself with dummy eggs to send everything you want straight to the AP. Which is, as some already mentioned, not something everyone wants to do. This possibly produces more clicks, as well, so it isn't a perfect workaround.

So yeah sure, why not.

Locking is not a solution if there is still the slight chance that you get something you'd actually like to keep, however small it is, e.g. getting a rare from Celestial, or a z-coded or otherwise nicely coded holiday.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

The other problem with deliberately locking yourself before breeding, often I'm doing multiple things at once, for instance naming dragons while also hunting the AP. More then once I've started in on a breeding spree while hunting the AP at the same time, and then get annoyed because every single successful breeding I have to stop my rhythm in order to abandon so that I can continue hunting the AP in-between breedings. 

I also support this but do not find it to be 100% necessary, so I would put it low on the to do list.  It doesn't take long to keep/abandon one.

I'd also make sure that the action to abandon all would be password protected, just as the keep one is.

Oh man I'd LOVE this to be added into the game. I'm one of those people who like to breed multi-clutching dragons just to abandon all of them. Spreading the love is one thing, but sometimes I breed Celestials just because it's so fun seeing them produce so many eggs at once. :P

I'm lazy and sick of clicking a billion times on mobile. Full support (definitely with password confirmation preferred).

Well, yes, if we need a password confirmation to keep one we should certainly need password confirmation to abandon all!

This would be handy! And I can't imagine this update causing any controversy either :D Supporting this!