TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

i think my favourite combination is rosebuds with shadow walkers...my two favourites, together. 

i like them with so many other dragons, silvers, whites, skywings, royal blues, moonstones...and i'm currently collecting rosebuds with marrows. 

I think rosebuds look nice with whites, kind of complimenting the soft colors. Also flamingos. 

No eggs dropped in the Valentine biome at 12 midnight. 

ETA: none at 12:05, either.

Edited by anetofstars

Is the valentine biome broken? There was no big hour drop, and there was no 5 minute drop, I’ve been nonstop refreshing for a little over 7 minutes hoping to get something, but nothing?

Edit: :ph34r:‘d

Edit 2: Aaaand nothing at 12:10 either. Darn it!

Edited by broadway_fiend

Brilliant - I get up early before work (5am here) to get the hourly drop to find there wasn't one.  Or on the five past.

On the positive side - just need a 09 egg now, thanks to the lovely LibbyLishly

Oh wow, seriously? Again with the no-hour-drop during a severely-limited release? I would've thought that'd be fixed by now!

Glad it wasn't just me, but dang, I haven't been able to catch anything during the 5 minute drops (often I can) so I was really hoping for that hourly drop to be kind to me. D:

I made a post in Help so as to better catch the mod(s)' notice. 

Edited by anetofstars

Do the Valentines only drop on the hour? I checked the cave two times on the 5 minutes period now and there are no eggs at all?

They haven't been dropping at all since midnight Cave time. :\ Yeeaaaah.

Edit: More accurately, since 11:55 Cave time. No hour drop.

Edited by DorkJulian

3 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

Do the Valentines only drop on the hour? I checked the cave two times on the 5 minutes period now and there are no eggs at all?

No, they drop every five minutes. They just disappear quickly.  However, the biome is broken right now, so no eggs will drop until TJ steps in.

Hi! I feel like i'm being silly, but could someone explain to me the alt-sweetling decision? I'm not sure I'm getting it -- is it that alt-owners can breed alts? Or that if alt-owners get CBs from the new valentine's biome, those will grow into alts?

Pardon again for not getting it, I just want to know how much to get my hopes up as a non-alt owner, haha.

Happy Valentine's, everyone!

~Feathers

4 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

No, they drop every five minutes. They just disappear quickly.  However, the biome is broken right now, so no eggs will drop until TJ steps in.

5 minute drops are small, and the hourly ones are big, as far as I remember. And new eggs aren't dropping in the others either it seems, I keep watching the other biomes and nothing changes.

@FeathersOld alt sweetlings will remain alts and will breed alt sweets in alt scrolls. Bred alt sweetling eggs will be pink i non-alt scrolls. Alt sweet owners are also allowed to get pink sweets as cbs or from bred eggs from pink sweets.

Edited by sroo

@sroo thank you! that makes sense. now to go hunt...once the Valentine's biome appears again, haha.

2 minutes ago, Starscream said:

I am being told nothing is dropping currently -  has this been observed collectively?

I watched the midnight drop, which resulted in nothing, as well as about six (what would've been) 5 minute drops, and nothing has dropped in any of the biomes from what I've seen

Edited by catzrule1990
clarification <3

I have sent a message to TJ in two ways hopefully he'll get that message shortly.

edit: he is aware.

Edited by Starscream

Oh goodness Starscream, get out of my head! I sent him a message as well. :lol: Hopefully the drops will be back before too long, I'm almost ready to try to catch some CB '09s!

it  was brought to my attention in irc, albeit a bit late. TJ made a remark about the tardiness of the report :/ I can't help it... Iam enjoying beer :3

1 minute ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Oh goodness Starscream, get out of my head! I sent him a message as well. :lol: Hopefully the drops will be back before too long, I'm almost ready to try to catch some CB '09s!

Edited by Starscream