TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

15 minutes ago, Dame_Jedi said:

Eggs are zooming past in the special biome. I only need Val '09 and Sweetlings but those are the ones everybody needs. 

I only have the Val 09's but I kept grabbing those and getting the overburdened message, then missing the ones I need. :lol:

Woah. I'm glad I was able to catch one of my CB Val '09s before everyone rushed into the holiday biome. I haven't even seen any eggs drop since 12:05ish.

2 minutes ago, WildestRose said:

I wonder what the dragons think, with +100 people just sitting outside their cave waiting to steal their eggs. I know the dragons don’t pay attention to the three eggs that they leave unattended, but how would they not notice the massive crowd XD

Oh my lord this made me laugh XD what an interesting thought!

1 minute ago, Nathair said:

Oh my lord this made me laugh XD what an interesting thought!

Pfffft it's like black friday for dragon cave

Man, I just need one 09' but that seems like it'll be tough to catch. Still, if I can manage to catch two cb hollies then I can get one of these! 

Honestly? @TJ09 I know there is going to be backlash either way but you should have made Sweetling offspring have a 50/50 chance of either turning pink or chocolate depending on if the dragon in question that was breed was chocolate coloured. A lot of people would have been much more satisfied with that as people for years have been begging to get their hands on a chocolate sweetling or a pink sweetling. Honestly, this feels like a repeat of the upside down mints but it's your site so who am I to say anything?

@Ninetails Well then!! Better hope theres no trampled hatchlings or eggs in the commotion! I cant help but imagine the scenario and almost cry its so funny!

Imho it would be nicer if Alt Sweetlings were obtainable for other ppl somehow than them becoming retired like this XD Oh well!

I'm glad to see CB Valentines tho - or rather, I'm not seeing them just yet :P , but it's great they were released, yey! :lol: 

Not sure if this has been mentioned or if anyone noticed, but the biome page says "As you wander through the winter landscape, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings."

1 minute ago, Echithan11 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned or if anyone noticed, but the biome page says "As you wander through the winter landscape, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings."

The return of Christmas all the eggs are going to hatch into Christmas dragons

2 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Honestly? @TJ09 I know there is going to be backlash either way but you should have made Sweetling offspring have a 50/50 chance of either turning pink or chocolate depending on if the dragon in question that was breed was chocolate coloured. A lot of people would have been much more satisfied with that as people for years have been begging to get their hands on a chocolate sweetling or a pink sweetling. Honestly, this feels like a repeat of the upside down mints but it's your site so who am I to say anything?

Ugh I don't ever want to hear the phrase upside down mints again

But I do agree that giving everyone both colours would have been my favourite choice, but discontinuing the alts is also good imo. Anything that levels things out for the future.

Thank you so much TJ. I have always wanted pink sweetlings, and now I can finally have them! 

Anyone know how many eggs are being dropped at the 5 min mark? Clicked one egg, was already taken, and the biome was empty. Literally. Two. Seconds.

I think the retiring of alt sweetlings is okay, no one solution would have pleased anyone, and I don't particularly care that I can't get them. They weren't some exclusive prize to begin with like tinsels etc, it was a different scenario back then and would eventually need addressal. I am glad the owners at least get to keep theirs if they choose to even if they don't breed true. 

Just now, Nathair said:

Anyone know how many eggs are being dropped at the 5 min mark? Clicked one egg, was already taken, and the biome was empty. Literally. Two. Seconds.

One second now. I can't get anything because my internet is so slow do all these people have fios or something?

I don't think the last drop lasted even a second. It wasn't this bad with the Christmas re-release, even with way more people in tbe cave. 

8 minutes ago, Echithan11 said:

Well, I'm stuck in a snowstorm so it makes a lot of sense to me

17 minutes ago, WildestRose said:

I wonder what the dragons think, with +100 people just sitting outside their cave waiting to steal their eggs. I know the dragons don’t pay attention to the three eggs that they leave unattended, but how would they not notice the massive crowd XD

This is hilarious! They're probably talking among themselves, maybe making up stories about why so many humans are suddenly gathered there.