TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

8 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Almost every Sweetling currently in the AP is a stairstep :/

That's what I was finding with Rosebuds this morning!

I'm out of the hunting for the next 8 hours, though, until my first few eggs hatch.

4 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

I just found a gorgeous Rosebud, but if I keep it, it'll be agony trying to get a mate for it. 4th gen Marrow x Rosebud.

Oohhh that is pretty. It seems like holidayxholiday lineages would be so frustrating though.

So it appears that 2nd gen offspring of alt sweetlings that land on alt scrolls do not alt as stated in the fix:   Here. :( 

Fixed. Thank you for the response!

Edited by Siliskor

8 minutes ago, Siliskor said:

So it appears that 2nd gen offspring of alt sweetlings that land on alt scrolls do not alt as stated in the fix:   Here. :(

TJ was not sure if that will work or not, I will inform him of that break right now -  we needed hatchings to know for sure.

He is aware of it now.

Edited by Starscream

And the lil hatchie's magically black!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

And done! I got all of the four missing CB Valentine breeds I needed.

I stupidly spent the entire hour-drop attempting to get another '09 egg, completely forgetting the fact that I have 1 original '09 as a frozen hatchie and therefore can't pick up a second egg. Time wasted, ugh!

26 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I stupidly spent the entire hour-drop attempting to get another '09 egg, completely forgetting the fact that I have 1 original '09 as a frozen hatchie and therefore can't pick up a second egg. Time wasted, ugh!

that is... unfortunate. I've done stuff like that. hunting while locked seeing an egg I want and locked...

39 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Release the frozen hatchie, grab a new CB, freeze a messy hatchie?

9 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I'm so excited to finally have a full set of CBs for every holiday :D

Same here.  It's something we never dreamed would happen, isn't it?!

I may end up releasing my frozen '09 hatchie so I can more efficiently trade '09s, but DC is down for maintenance right now and it's 1am here and I promised myself I wouldn't stay up until 2am like I did last night, so off to bed! Night all!

DC's going downhill? What? :huh:

Anyways, I'm enjoying the site more than ever, and me being less active on the forums is due to me working a full-time job.

I have collected all the CB Holidays I need (except four CB Pumpkins I'll go after next Halloween) and am chilling right now while waiting for my current batch to hatch and then go hunting for some breed Vals.

For me, Valentine's day is the least exciting holiday of all and DC the only reason why I kinda look forward to it - to me, this holiday is completely pointless and many Valentine dragons are far from being my favourites because I am in no way fond of pink and romantic stuff.

But collecting things makes it bearable.

phew finally got all the old Valentine's I needed and am scroll locked now, looking forward to the new ones and some breedings I need to do once they hatched. Had to change to Chrome again to have a chance and only was able to get any on the full hour^^ But happy I managed :D to

22 minutes ago, Gluria said:

DC's going downhill? What? :huh:

Anyways, I'm enjoying the site more than ever, and me being less active on the forums is due to me working a full-time job.

I have collected all the CB Holidays I need (except four CB Pumpkins I'll go after next Halloween) and am chilling right now while waiting for my current batch to hatch and then go hunting for some breed Vals.

For me, Valentine's day is the least exciting holiday of all and DC the only reason why I kinda look forward to it - to me, this holiday is completely pointless and many Valentine dragons are far from being my favourites because I am in no way fond of pink and romantic stuff.

But collecting things makes it bearable.

That last point is why I hope someday we will have a new Valintines that is black with red, pink, or purple accents. I know plenty of women who pick the blavk teddy bear with the red "XOXO" heart in its hands over the white bear with the pink "XOXO" heart. I myself would pick the black (or, at the very least, dark brown bear)

Just now, Vampyre said:

That last point is why I hope someday we will have a new Valintines that is black with red, pink, or purple accents. I know plenty of women who pick the blavk teddy bear with the red "XOXO" heart in its hands over the white bear with the pink "XOXO" heart. I myself would pick the black (or, at the very least, dark brown bear)

I'd like to see more dark valentines dragons. purple would be delightful.

here is irony for you. I have a pink plush dragon that i use as a neck supporting pillow at night. its pink with little red hearts stitched into it. I got it because my old dragon was getting worn out and this also had the right shape. added benefit, the tail keeps my ear off the pillow so I don't have to hear my heart beat. (which I can't stand)

Does anyone know how often new eggs in the CB appear? I'm just checking back at random times now, and that's not very effective lmao

At the hour and five minute drops. Be up to date with your refreshing and you should have some luck.

Edited by Dorchet

Ohhh alright, thanks a lot!

Wow, grabbed a CB soulstone. Thanks Dorchet!

Edited by Kiyoki

28 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

Oh goodness I would love a dragon like this so much since those are my favorite colors and it would look stunning no doubt. :wub:

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

i just did something similar while trying to grab a 2nd sweetling. before i was right on the line with platinum trophy required dragons. then i released the non CB valentines i had to hunt cb ones. i forgot i demoted by trophy to gold doing that and was super confused on why i couldint grab my 2nd sweetling despite only 7 eggs and no others.

11 hours ago, Cthulu said:

Drat, I keep haunting the AP, but no one seems to be breeding last year’s V-day dragons and abandoning extras.  I want a whole bunch but can only get two by breeding right now.

There have been three from me, but they seem to have found a new home pretty quick.

Will breed my other Soulstone later today, so maybe you're lucky and get one of them.