TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

2 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Magi dragon BSA!

I don't think that's what they meant - they meant being able to send extra eggs from a clutch to specific people rather than to the AP.  Which, of course, is not possible these days!

3 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Magi dragon BSA!

NOT if you mean the other eggs from a multiclutch. You have no control over those. You can only gift one from each clutch.

Neeenja !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

AH, okay, I missed that they were talking about multiclutches!

44 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Which, of course, is not possible these days!

On that note, would you be able to not pick one in the clutch, go to teleport, select an egg, tp it, then go back and "select" the one you personally want to keep?

Or would the system count that as choosing one to keep, and jettison the rest? I get frustrated, because I want to help people out with 2gs, but I also need one for personal projects. 

35 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

oh boy, now I get to find out how hard it's gonna be to grab two CB '09s... *sighs*

I know how you feel :( Think it's more difficult than trying to catch the CB hollies

2 minutes ago, Tanya9771 said:

I know how you feel :( Think it's more difficult than trying to catch the CB hollies

Is it really that rough trying to catch them?

I think I'll try to gift 09 eggs away like I did the Hollies once I'm unlocked if that's the case. Would hate to see people go without the beauties 

5 minutes ago, DarknessDragon197 said:

Is it really that rough trying to catch them?

I think I'll try to gift 09 eggs away like I did the Hollies once I'm unlocked if that's the case. Would hate to see people go without the beauties 

It has been. though of course after I posted I managed to catch one! :blush:

I am happy that the 09 Valentines were never given a proper, official name. I personally think 09 is a fantastic name and I hope that one day we may see other dragons breeds follow suit... like next year for instance.

>:| My eggs are due to hatch within the first hour past midnight and they don't even look ready to hatch, no cracks or anything and I'm running out of places to put them. I don't want them to delay my hunting.

I have a nice cave, they should be eagerly trying to free themselves from their shells to be a part of it

Have both of mine now, thank goodness. I think the difficulty stems from not seeing many of them, and some of the drops have been over very quickly. The last few drops feel as if they've lasted a bit longer, at least from where I am at the moment.

1 minute ago, Tanya9771 said:

It has been. though of course after I posted I managed to catch one! :blush:

Awesome! :D I'll still keep a lookout through the thread to see if anyone else was having trouble, hopefully it won't be too tedious for others. Congrats on your second one though!

3 minutes ago, Nine said:

I am happy that the 09 Valentines were never given a proper, official name. I personally think 09 is a fantastic name and I hope that one day we may see other dragons breeds follow suit... like next year for instance.

Right? Like, to me the year as its name just makes it feel really unique since that was the time Valentines were introduced. While I'm not sure about doing that for other breeds I absolutely love that these pretties are still named 09 too. 

1 minute ago, DarknessDragon197 said:

Awesome! :D I'll still keep a lookout through the thread to see if anyone else was having trouble, hopefully it won't be too tedious for others. Congrats on your second one though!

Thank you! And also thank you for thinking of those who may still be having trouble catching them, and offering to help if you can :)

*squeaks* My Rosebuds have their first cracks! Eeeek! They may actually hatch on time!

5 hours till I'm unlocked again... Oh, the wait!

I think it's so hard to get the 09s CB because they are the oldest of the Valentine's, so there are the most of them.  Because of this not as many are going to be spawning in the biomes.

7 minutes ago, bandaidstealer said:

I think it's so hard to get the 09s CB because they are the oldest of the Valentine's, so there are the most of them.  Because of this not as many are going to be spawning in the biomes.

Actually, they  are probably the least numerous CBs on active scrolls.  Many people have dropped off the site in the years since their release.  They are the most wanted, so they go very quickly.  ditto with the sweetlings and other older sprites.

43 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

Actually, they  are probably the least numerous CBs on active scrolls.  Many people have dropped off the site in the years since their release.  They are the most wanted, so they go very quickly.  ditto with the sweetlings and other older sprites.

I am not saying there are the most CBs of them, just the most of them overall.  Because they are so numerous (just check out the AP for an idea) not as many CBs are going to spawn.  When you consider the rarity index, and how both CB and bred factor into it, that is.

1 minute ago, bandaidstealer said:

I am not saying there are the most CBs of them, just the most of them overall.  Because they are so numerous (just check out the AP for an idea) not as many CBs are going to spawn.  When you consider the rarity index, and how both CB and bred factor into it, that is.

I am not sure the current drop rate has anything to do with existing ones.  Not for this., anyway,  unless the Bossman says something.  IIRC, at XMAS, he altered the drop a few days in to make the older ones drop a bit more often than others. 

1 hour ago, bandaidstealer said:

We don't know if it's still this way unless TJ says so, but if things are still the way they were dragons don't count towards the ratios after they are a year old. Therefore anything older than last year's Valentines dragons aren't going to count towards the ratios.

They are also the dragon the smallest number of current players have as CB, so they'd be more in demand.

Edited by Fiona

Just saw another full wall of '09 Valentines in the AP. SO PRETTY <3

The egg design for the '09 Valentines have got to be my favorite of all the holiday eggs. A close second would be the egg design for the Heartseekers; they remind me of those fancy boxed chocolates you sometimes see in stores.