TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

Glad I’m not the only one getting this issue

1 minute ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

All those valentine dragons got annoyed with the huge hoard of mages outside their cave and decided to take their eggs back

I nearly snorted my beverage reading that.

Wow what a drop! Bigger than the others.

Ah yes came back to a nice drop. Caught my second Sweetling and now all I need is a second 09 Valentine. :D

2 minutes ago, Starscream said:

it was intentionally bigger due to the lost time.

Awesome, I got a few, only one slot left

Wow, 24 hours later I finally got my Sweetling egg, about freaking time! This was one of the most frustrating events of my life on DC :unsure:.

Just as I was about to complain about having to spend another 24 hours hunting for an original Valentine egg, I snag one from the Cave! Sometimes complaining WORKS :lol:.

Hope those still searching get their eggs soon!

I know Valentine '09's are really finicky about getting sick. But it's been a while since I've raised one. When is it "safe" to put them into a hatchery? 24 hours after catching?

@mpolo I would wait until they're at at least 5d23h left. Fansites get much more traffic during the releases, it might be better to wait even longer to add them.

39 minutes ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

All those valentine dragons got annoyed with the huge hoard of mages outside their cave and decided to take their eggs back

This is just comedy gold XD black friday valentines!

Edited by Nathair

42 minutes ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

I love this! I really like imagining what the dragons think about all our antics.

Got my final 09 and I'm out of the CB race! Good luck to the rest of you!

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I love this! I really like imagining what the dragons think about all our antics.

I'm pretty sure all my other Valentines are a little jealous that I hoard a ton of Radiant Angels and are secretly trying to plot against me XD 

So many Rosebuds in the AP, so egg-locked.....le sigh. 

14 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

Got my final 09 and I'm out of the CB race! Good luck to the rest of you!

Same for me, I grabbed my two! Good luck everyone!

One more '09 and I'll be done. I had grabbed only one '09 the year they came out and foolishly thought I'd be able to get another in 2010 XD and now I'm fighting with everyone who wasn't around back then, which is most of dragcave.

Also

TFW you go to the AP to look for nice lineages and 90% are ugly messy inbreds. Some people have no shame. If you don't want them, what makes you think anyone else does?

..... TFW you hear about messy inbreds in the AP and can't get any because you are egglocked. I spent hours last night and this morning looking for AP messies with very little luck, so of *course* they'd appear when I'm locked!

Scored a Sweetling a bit ago. Super happy about that :)

22 hours until I'm unlocked unless I give in and abandon the spriter's alt lineages. Torture I tell you, torture!

And I'm out of the cave. :3

I traded for my sweetling and caught the two 2009s by myself. I'll be able to hunt again this weekend.

23 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Based on the response, I've decided to revise the decision around alt Sweetlings.

Let me first make it clear: alt Sweetlings are not going to see wider distribution. I'm sorry if that disappoints anyone who is or was hoping to eventually be able to get one, but it's not going to happen.

Instead, the behavior will be changed to allow everyone to access normal Sweetlings without breaking too many existing lineages. Rather than fully retiring alts, those with alts will be able to breed more and trade with people who also have alts, but eggs from non-alt Sweetlings will not magically become alts upon changing hands to someone with alts.

This change is live (or completely broken; we'll find out) not yet live but will be added soon. I'll update this post when it happens. Anyone who has already bred their alts will have the alt status updated upon the egg hatching.

Well, this is just lame, half of the people get to have both colors and do crazy stuff lineage wise, while the other half has only one color? It's not enough they had the cooler version from the start, but now you're giving them our version as well, while we get nothing? So unfair, not cool

Glad they didnt lose their alts, but wow, this is such an unfair decision towards the rest of us, it's like this game of collecting keeps hitting us with "you'll never have this or that issue", makes no sense, LAME!