HotIce80

SPAM:Reintroduction Thread!

Greetings all!

I've been gone from the site for a few years, and recently rediscovered Dragon Cave after going through some of my old bookmarks.  Thought I would come back see what was new, or if anyone remembers me. :P 

I had originally posted my reintroduction in the introductions subforum, but was told that was strictly for new members only, so I thought I would make a new thread.   Hopefully I'm not the only one who will have been gone for awhile, and comes back.  ^_^

Sooooooo, Hello again Dragon Cavers!  How y'all doin?!

Welcome back!

I took a hiatus for a few months and came back for the Christmas event. In the end, I decided to stay. I'm glad that I came back!

I too was gone for a long time. I recently came back late last year for the Halloween event and haven't left since! Welcome back you guys. 

I also have taken a few hiatus's over the years. I came back this time around Christmas.  Welcome back!

Returning member topics are considered spam, per Site Discussion rules:

Topics not allowed in Site Discussions.

1. Rant/Vent topics.

2. Chat topics.

3. Members goodbye topics or member returning topics.

4. Clubs.

A club or group that excludes members (you have to be a member of to post)

5. Spoilers for new releases (including posts) - including the names - aren't allowed.

6. No catching topics or posts.

For returning members, making a note in your signature or profile is a good way to announce your return.

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.