Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RaptorVonSqueaker

Oi

Soo, yup, hello,

just joining the forums in hope to progress more correctly XD

~Scrollspam removed~ Is my account.

For now all my eggs requires to be clicked.
If you do, I will try to return the clicks as much possible emoticon_smile.png

Feel free to message me.
I speak French (main), English and Russian (beginner).

If you are an older player and have tips, I am more than happy to hear them!

That's about it :3

Hello and welcome! We're not allowed to include links to our scrolls in our posts, it's considered spam, but you can add a link to your scroll in your signature if you would like us to view your dragons! For tips, I recommend adding your eggs to fansites so they can get the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks, while they are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, are not necessary for your dragons to grow up. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need to use more than three fansites. I also recommend not adding them to fansites until the eggs are at least 6d15h left; if young eggs get too many views too fast, they could get sick (softshell) and die. During the holidays, I don't add my eggs to fansites until they have 5d23h left because during holiday releases (Valentine's Day, Halloween, Christmas) fansites get much more traffic. 

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

On 2/4/2018 at 4:21 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! We're not allowed to include links to our scrolls in our posts, it's considered spam, but you can add a link to your scroll in your signature if you would like us to view your dragons! For tips, I recommend adding your eggs to fansites so they can get the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks, while they are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, are not necessary for your dragons to grow up. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need to use more than three fansites. I also recommend not adding them to fansites until the eggs are at least 6d15h left; if young eggs get too many views too fast, they could get sick (softshell) and die. During the holidays, I don't add my eggs to fansites until they have 5d23h left because during holiday releases (Valentine's Day, Halloween, Christmas) fansites get much more traffic. 

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

I tried adding the eggs to my signature, first using the BBcode, then the HTML, (both gave in the egg pages) but in both cases it doesnt work?
BBcode just show nothing at all, and HTML will just show the HTML coding blank.

You can't add your eggs into your signature on this forum, it's considered spam. The BBcode should work on other forums, though.