Ruby Eyes

List kills just like freezings on actions help page

https://dragcave.net/help/actions#freeze

This page shows you how many hatchlings you have frozen within the past 2 weeks, and on which day.

For me, it says right now this:

You have frozen the following hatchlings in the past two weeks:

Dragon Name Frozen on
Vampire_hatchi.png Unrebitable Jan 18

It would be cool if it could also list any creatures killed within the past 2 weeks, be it through kill, bite or earthquake action.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

This would be a nice feature. I never freeze, but I do try creating zombies and vampires every now and then. Support from me :)

Edited by The Dragoness

I try for zombies now and again, (And maybe one day will get the courage to try for NDs myself) so I also support this idea. ^_^

I definitely support this as well! I haven't tried to create any zombies yet myself, but once I do get around to it it'd be nice to know exactly when kill charges reset (and so on). :)

I haven't commented here? Huh. Definitely support this! Right now I keep a sticky on my desktop listing the days and exact times my kill slots will come back ('3 kill slots return May 16th 11:20pm' etc) but it would be so much easier to have a record of that on the site itself.

This is a great idea. :) I definitely support it. Implementing something similar for recent kills in the same way as recent freezes would be useful. ^_^

Would be good for the zombie industry for sure XD