Mizashi

ANSWERED:RESOLVED: ER dragon wouldn't gain views on click sites

Edit: This inquiry is resolved. Thank you!!

I was debating on whether or not to post this since the issue has seemed to resolve itself, but I figured it's better to alert any possible bugs regardless. Yesterday I noticed that one of my ER hatchlings would not gain any views and barely registered any clicks for hours, despite being in several hatcheries and click sites. I only noticed because it had 3 and a half days left, already gendered, and still hadn't grown up so I thought it was unusual when my other hatchlings grew up fine shortly after the 4 day mark. So I kept an eye out, and placed it in at least 5 hatcheries thinking it needed more and more views and clicks. After some hours, though, I realized it wasn't gaining views at all.

I've attached screenshots here, although I'm not sure how much that will help. Eventually the hatchling grew up while I slept that night, since I couldn't stay up any longer to watch the count.

Note how clicks increased by only a few during its hours in the click sites, but views did not raise at all. Adult sprite only had 1 added Overall View afterward, not sure at what time mark it grew up to compare though. I would have gotten worried if the issue had persisted further, but it seems fine now and none of my other dragons were affected.

hatchie1.png

hatchie2.png

winter.png

I would say it may or may not have been a bug since it still matured in the end, but the rest of my dragons on my scroll were in the same hatcheries and click sites, and had gained the usual views/clicks over the hours while this one did not, and was the only ER dragon to persist that long.

Edited by Mizashi
Clarifying sentences, grammar, title

Did you stun the Winter hatchling by any chance? :) That would explain the fact it couldn't get views for a while despite being ER.

OR did you get it from the AP and the previous owner had stunned it ?

Considering when the winter hatched, and how much time it had left - it must have been stunned. (Hatched on the 19th, grew up on the 24th with 3 days left on its timer => difference of five days, but only four days off its timer => definite stun.) It was probably stunned at pretty much 4 days left, the timer went up to 5 days, and it couldn't gain views for 48 hours - or when it hit 3 days left. Does this make sense?

Ohh that must have been it! It totally slipped my mind that I had stunned it, since it was something from a prior trade that fell through and then I decided to keep it anyway. :blush: Now I feel pretty silly, since I don't use stun often and when I do, it's always to give myself extra time before that 4 day mark, not so much to prevent it from receiving views for 2 days. 

Thank you so much everyone for all the kind help! I'll go ahead and edit the post to indicate it's been resolved.