Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Semion

Hello anyone who is here

Hey there my name is semion and I love dragons and other animals this is. my first time doing this if you know anything about this game I will be happy to know anything will help if you do any thing I will love to know  from semion account is dragon and site for my dragon is. ~Scrollspam removed~

Hello and welcome! I will put in a request for you for a mentor in The Mentoring Project; mentors are here to answer your questions, as well as teach you how to raise your dragons and navigate the forums. We're not allowed to include links to our scrolls in our posts, it's considered spam, but you can add a link to your scroll in your signature if you would like us to view your dragons!

Is this what you are taking about I will give it to you if its removed I don't know what is happening it is ~Scrollspam removed~

Yes, you cannot post your scroll in your posts. You can add it to your signature by selecting your username underneath the header of the forum, selecting Account Settings, and selecting Signature.

15 hours ago, Semion said:

Still need help

I need help like slickness,Ecology,Time Reference,Release,Revive,Trade,Transfer,Ward,Teleport,Stun,Precognition,Influence,Incubate,Fertility and Earthquake sorry I don't know how it happens and how to get it or whatever how to not to get it

10 hours ago, Semion said:

I need help like slickness,Ecology,Time Reference,Release,Revive,Trade,Transfer,Ward,Teleport,Stun,Precognition,Influence,Incubate,Fertility and Earthquake sorry I don't know how it happens and how to get it or whatever how to not to get it

Semion - I messaged you offering to mentor you, and you left the conversation. I am happy to answer your questions by PM, but I can't if you don't send them.

On 24/01/2018 at 11:25 PM, Semion said:

Still need help

I need help like Ecology,Time Reference,Release,Revive,Trade,Transfer,Ward,Teleport,Stun,Precognition,Influence,Incubate,Fertility and Earthquake sorry I don't know how it happens and how to get it or whatever how to not to get it