pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

I would like to enter the Queen's Raffle!

Name: Mochi

Scroll: xxlonewolfxx

Court: King

Raffle No.: 8

Such a pretty lineage! Thanks @Rekha

I really hope you feel better and get well soon.

Name: Mow

Scroll: Mow

Court: Queens

Raffle No.: 22

12:00 GMT must be 13:00 GMT+1? Am i right? So i'm posting early here? XD i have no idea!

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Name: Mow

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Mow

Francs earned: +2

Reason no.: +2 for donating a bred egg to a member of the opposing court (kigpytnee) 

sorry for double post wanted to edit the other originally... 

*sends Rekha get better soon wishes* we are all missing you too!

Edited by Mow

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Name: Mak0

Scroll Link: Scroll

Court I belong to: King’s Court

Lineage Link: Nub :P

Everyone above this post has been added to the raffle list! :D I'll take care of the francs you've earned this evening (congrats!).

ETA: Also had to edit the timing of the raffle because hatchie is due to grow up sooner than I thought.

Edited by pretty_thumb

@Rekha decided that I should enter the raffle too so that's happening I guess~ 

Name: pretty_thumb

Scroll: Here

Court: King's

Raffle No.: 82

On 2/16/2018 at 3:21 PM, pretty_thumb said:

@Rekha and I are looking for background information that can be spun and used for Court events, especially old French holidays. :) Information on how the French nobility lived, names they used, traditions they had, anything! Don't worry about trying to make the information fit the lineage - Rekha and I will worry about that. (Though we do want to hear any ideas you may have, so please share if you'd like!) Research should include link(s) from your source, though simply providing a link won't count for doing the research - the francs come in when you help Rekha and I out by giving a short summary or taking notes on bits from the link(s) that you find interesting or useful. 

Hope this answered your question!

Personally, a holiday that might be interesting is Bastille Day, which if memory serves me correctly, is the day the Bastille fortress in Paris was stormed by revolutionaries to start the French Revolution. It's celebrated on the 14th of July, though I don't think dates really matter for an event with lineage.

You might be able to pull something for May Day, which is interesting because of a symbol they use for it in France... which I believe they call the 'Lily of the Valley'. Basically, on May day a while back (1561 I think) King Charles IX gave all the ladies in his court a lily of the valley....

There is also a french variation of April Fools Day that has to do with fish, and - if you're in the mood for it - you may be able to spin Mardi Gras (fat tuesday) into something

On 2/18/2018 at 4:30 AM, pretty_thumb said:

@SaberToothMC by the way, I have an Aeon available for you but it's an egg still :) I plan on hatching it for you but if for any reason you want it before then, you can take it. It has a bit of a naughty code :P

Oh that's awesome! Thanks :D

Just now, SaberToothMC said:

Oh that's awesome! Thanks :D

Are you able to take it now? :) It hatches in a few hours~

6 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Are you able to take it now? :) It hatches in a few hours~

Yeah I can :D

5 hours ago, Zimtie said:

NCp8aXW.png

How tricky :3 took the eggo thank you so much! 😁

So far, so good... What do you think should i do with this one? Go on with different Xenos till the end? Or go for Astrapi/Thalassa because of the points? If so i just saw i need a female Astrapi XD would swap the nice chrono for it 🤗

Edited by Mow

Popping in to see how everyone is today! :) I'll be a bit busy until this evening (running some errands and an interview!) but I'll be in for the night when I do return. 

@Mow personally, I think different Xeno partners would make a beautiful lineage! :wub: Those francs though... Can't wait to see what you decide!

Edited by pretty_thumb

1 hour ago, Mak0 said:

@pretty_thumb Good luck at the interview! And my dauphine would definitely have a different mate if it wasn't for the francs:P

:P Will this be leading to some lovely affairs for the beauty, not the francs?

25 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@pretty_thumb Of course! I already have that all mapped out:lol:

I'm sure your plans are lovely! ^_^ Can't wait to see what you've come up with~

1 hour ago, pretty_thumb said:

:P Will this be leading to some lovely affairs for the beauty, not the francs?

Heck, that's what I ended up doing with Prince Telesphore! Close for the francs, Fleurette because Chrono and Gaia is a nice pairing.

49 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Heck, that's what I ended up doing with Prince Telesphore! Close for the francs, Fleurette because Chrono and Gaia is a nice pairing.

I do love the pairing you ended up with! :wub: And your names are so beautiful~ 

By the by - make sure you check out the raffle going on if you haven't already! ^_^

Name: TempestSea

Scroll: Here

Raffle No.: (select a number 1-100) 85

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Lineage Link: :)

I would like to gift a Bred Egg/Hatchling!

Lineage Link: :)

Transfer Link: This one!

Breed of egg/hatchie: Astrapi

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Francs earned: (If you are unsure, leave blank and someone will calculate for you!)

Reason no.: 

+2 offspring matches one married parent's color, carrying on the family ranking

+1 for a three step stair lineage

Edited by TempestSea

cant wait for my 2g 😍 will wait till then with anouncing a new marriage XD

Its a good call, Marry for francs and breed with the Affair xDD

Alrighty folks, time for the draw! I'm going to post now, go and draw a random number 1-100, then screenshot and post it. After posting I will actually look back at our list and select our winner. The winner will either have the matching number or the closest number to the randomly drawn number! :) Good luck again to all! And, *hint hint* you may expect a new raffle in the coming weeks!

Edit: just kidding this will happen in an hour~

Edited by pretty_thumb