pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

Just now, Mak0 said:

@pretty_thumb You’re right and understandable. Just something to look forward to for next year:D

Exactly! :wub: Though he's going to have quite the trouble picking from all these lovely ladies.

7 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@pretty_thumb Rosebuds?:rolleyes:

This so much. They're so freaking pretty. The one I've named is called "Madame Aime," so she'd fit with the theme... :P I guess we'll just have to see! 

3 minutes ago, SaberToothMC said:

I started a new scroll everyone. New tag is Neuer_Anfang ...

I'll have a gift ready for you around 1 a.m. GMT :) I'd get it to you sooner but I'm egglocked unfortunately. 

If, however, you're planning on hunting CB Valentines, I can wait until after the event to breed your gift. 

Just now, pretty_thumb said:

This so much. They're so freaking pretty. The one I've named is called "Madame Aime," so she'd fit with the theme... :P I guess we'll just have to see! 

I'll have a gift ready for you around 1 a.m. GMT :) I'd get it to you sooner but I'm egglocked unfortunately. 

If, however, you're planning on hunting CB Valentines, I can wait until after the event to breed your gift. 

You're such a sweet heart, offering to breed me something haha

I am planning to take a crack at valentine dragons... my scroll is just so empty ;-;

Just now, SaberToothMC said:

You're such a sweet heart, offering to breed me something haha

I am planning to take a crack at valentine dragons... my scroll is just so empty ;-;

I'll breed you several somethings, dear :) I'm so sorry you lost your scroll. I'll wait until after the event to get started but you'll have several little loves coming your way!

At least this way your scroll will be full of beautiful Valentine babies! They're just so so beautiful

2 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

I'll breed you several somethings, dear :) I'm so sorry you lost your scroll. I'll wait until after the event to get started but you'll have several little loves coming your way!

At least this way your scroll will be full of beautiful Valentine babies! They're just so so beautiful

Thank you again :)

And yes, I agree, Valentine dragons are a favourite of mine.

@SaberToothMC Nothing can replace your old scroll but I believe the holiday biome is sticking around for good so you should get all the holiday dragons again:) let me know when you have room my little eggy for you as well!

2 hours ago, SaberToothMC said:

I started a new scroll everyone. New tag is Neuer_Anfang ...

https://dragcave.net/user/Neuer_Anfang

I appreciate the compassion from everyone :)

I'll breed you a bunch of BSA things as a scroll warming gift once my Valentines grow up! I'll pass them to you as hatchies if you'd like,  so they don't take up your egg space. 

4 hours ago, Ariento said:

@SaberToothMC If you'd like, I can breed my Xeno pair for you when the event's over. It'll probably be a Gaia, since both Telesphore and Chloe are Gaias.

Oh that'd be absolutely lovely! Thank you for the offer :)

2 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

I'll breed you a bunch of BSA things as a scroll warming gift once my Valentines grow up! I'll pass them to you as hatchies if you'd like,  so they don't take up your egg space. 

That would be awesome! I appreciate the help with getting things up and running again haha

Anyone have an extra incubate BSA? Am so bored and wanna hunt real bad

Edit: I will breed a 2G of your choosing or continue any lineage on my scroll as thanks :)

Edited by pretty_thumb

6 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Anyone have an extra incubate BSA? Am so bored and wanna hunt real bad

Edit: I will breed a 2G of your choosing or continue any lineage on my scroll as thanks :)

I have an open slot and a bunch of spare Reds ^.^

edit: No need to breed but I'd appreciate help coming up with a nice name for my 2nd CB Rosebud haha (the first one is named Petal For Your Thoughts)

Edited by Ninjakittee

5 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

edit: No need to breed but I'd appreciate help coming up with a nice name for my 2nd CB Rosebud haha (the first one is named Petal For Your Thoughts)

I can definitely try and help with that! I'm sending you a link via PM now :) Thanks dear! 

7 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

Penny For Your Buds :P:ph34r: (I'm not good at punning) 

@SaberToothMC Bred my pair, no egg unfortunately. If you still want an egg from them, I will be breeding them 1 more time next week. After that, Telesphore is having his first affair, and depending on the breed I may keep it.

Ah, thank you very much for the suggestions! But I ended up showing my loyalties and naming her Glory of Rose XD

Alrighty folks!! Heavenly Prince Cassiel and Dauphine Emeline have been bred! Please help me look out for the following code in the AP:

JN1Ih

29 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Alrighty folks!! Heavenly Prince Cassiel and Dauphine Emeline have been bred! Please help me look out for the following code in the AP:

JN1Ih

Will keep an eye out for this lovely one!!

4 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

Ah, thank you very much for the suggestions! But I ended up showing my loyalties and naming her Glory of Rose XD

That's a beautiful name!!

7 hours ago, Ariento said:

@SaberToothMC Bred my pair, no egg unfortunately. If you still want an egg from them, I will be breeding them 1 more time next week. After that, Telesphore is having his first affair, and depending on the breed I may keep it.

I don't mind waiting! You are just offering something. I can't really be picky about time now can I? :P

I made an avatar inspired by this linage with the Xenos from the event!

EDIT: Thank you for being patient!

Edited by Ariento

11 minutes ago, Ariento said:

I made an avatar inspired by this linage with the Xenos from the event!

EDIT: Thank you for being patient!

Love the avatar!