Confused Cat

Add lineage links to group page

Groups are often used to show the dragons' lineages to other users. It would be nice if visitors (as well as the group owner) could just click a lineage link from the group page instead of going to the dragon's view page first and clicking the lineage link from there. It would be especially useful when you want to look at numerous dragons' lineages, for example in a group of "dragons looking for bloodswap" or similar.

The link could be in a new column like this:

suggestion_group_lineagelink3.png

Or below the type:

suggestion_group_lineagelink1.png

Placing it in the "Type" column would also work when the page is viewed by the owner (whereas an additional column might not fit on the page because there's already the "Add to Group" column):

suggestion_group_lineagelink2.png

Alternatively, the dragon's name (or code) could be a link to the lineage so it wouldn't use any additional space on the page. I'm not sure I would like the names being underlined, for aesthetical reasons, but maybe it would be the easiest way to add the link.

The lineage is just two clicks away. The mobile interface would be pretty stuffed with more columns than we already have.

Personally I don't see a need for it.

But 'just' two clicks is a lot, and very cumbersome and slow, for many many slower internets. And especially if you want to look at many lineages within a single group, you either have to open every single dragon's view page in a new tab and then click the lineage link, or do a whole lot of back-and-forth. It can become very, very tedious to do either of those options when you are talking about 100+ dragons. Definite support!

I have been using a painfully slow device recently (which takes at least 5 whole minutes to even turn on - catching rares is definitely out of question, even though for the first time in a while I saw a CB Gold on it...), so I know how it is; I'm still not entirely convinced. ^^" Name link - MAYBE. A new column - no thanks.