DocMumma13

DUPLICATE:Thank you

I was not sure where this should go or even if it was something I should post to the forum, but I say fortune favors the bold.  I just wanted to thank the owner(s?) and or creator(s?) for taking the time to put all of this together.  I would also like to thank all of the moderators for the time they take to help keep the game flowing and lastly but just as important; my fellow dragon hunters who I try to have a quicker finger on the button to grab the eggs I want and who have helped me learn about different parts of the game, where to look for extra help and who have “schooled” me in the terminology, and breeding/lineage possibilities and how to play a better game.

It has allowed me to focus on something else than the all the pain I am enduring from my cancer surgery and my military service and I will use it to keep my mind off how sick I will be after I start my 27 round of Chemo.  I am having lots of fun searching for dragons 🐉 and working on my breeding strategy that I can forget the other problems for a little while.

I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude for you all.

”DocMumma13”

Christopher

I’m glad you’ve found it a nice distraction.  At the rough times in my life it’s been the same for me.  

As a USMC veteran, I thank you for your service and will be praying for you as you go through your chemo.  

Devildogtigress 

1 hour ago, devildogtigress said:

I’m glad you’ve found it a nice distraction.  At the rough times in my life it’s been the same for me.  

As a USMC veteran, I thank you for your service and will be praying for you as you go through your chemo.  

Devildogtigress 

Ooh RaH Marine!  FMF Corpsman 3-2.

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.