bandaidstealer

What do you think is the best BSA?

What do you think is the best BSA?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what do you think is the best/most important BSA?  Is incubate the best/most important because you can hatch eggs quicker?  Or do you think that influence is better because constantly having the wrong gender is oh so frustrating?  Or is it fertility because without an egg you can't have any of the other BSA's anyway?   Maybe teleport, because you don't have to worry about what you get since you can just trade the egg or hatchling for what you want?  Or is it a completely different one?

Which do you use the most?

I am very curious what everyone thinks!

I vote for Influence! ALTHOUGH it isn't fool-proof, I like the idea that I can improve my chances of a dragon growing  up to be a male or a female.

Influence. That's the one I'd choose to keep if I was only allowed to have one.

Influence, followed by fertility to prevent refusals between difficult-to-get pairings.  Incubate is nice but not strictly necessary to me in comparison, just a convenience.

Influence is most definitely #1--the one I'd choose if I could only have one.  #2 would be incubate, #3 would be fertility.  I see these 2 as conveniences and influence as a necessity.  After breeding 2 balloons from a cb red dorsal while trying to breed a Thuwed mate--I'd really love to have some kind of once a month "choose which breed" a pair gives you!  :D 

If I could only use one BSA, it would be influence. Fertility comes as a close second. Incubate and teleport are useful, though I use influence and fertility the most.

I voted Incubate. But I drawn straws between Incubate and influence.

Fertility, precognition and teleport are very useful BSA too but the two above are the ones I use the most.

I'm into lineages, so influence is definitely the most important to me! 

Influence, Precog, Stun, Incubate are all super handy dandy for breeding lineages and trading.

And I use Fertility like it's going out of business.

But man the absolute best most important BSA to me is Ward. It saved one of my most treasured babies, and several others during the holidays.

I'll have to say influence because lineage building would be a nightmare without it, though summon is tempting just because I really like GoNs and avatars.

As nice as precognition is and how beautiful the enraged Aegis sprite is, I had to choose influence. I have no idea how I would manage trading and gifting and building lineages without it.

Edited by The Dragoness

5 hours ago, quinney said:

Incubate, although influence comes a close second.

This :)

Influence 1st, then Incubate and Fertility a tied 2nd, with Ward coming in close behind. I use those four a lot, I rarely use some of the others. Expunge to me is the worst one, you go to so much effort to make a zombie, why then get rid of it?

Edited by littleangelamy22

I say the best is teleport, because you can trade with other people, and if it's a CB egg and it misgenders, you can just trade it with someone else. Influence is a close second.

Incubate. Gets eggs hatched faster, and get to catch more eggs a day earlier than would without Incubate. Though I do really enjoy having Influence on my side too, haha.

The one I use most it definitely Precognition. It saves you an influence and doesn't fail. The next would be Influence and Incubate, I don't use the others as much^^

I would say Influence. Precog is limited for me since Aeons are relatively new, so I have like... 6 of them. On the other hand, I have 70 Pinks. I know it can fail, but it's pretty rare. Incubate is more convenient than necessary, and Teleport is also convenience. I never had a problem with the AP method of trading XD Except for when I was a n00b and missed a messy silver a friend tried to send me because I was confused on how the method worked. I cried for hours.

Fertility would probably come fourth; I've been using it a lot to ward off rejects for lineage projects. c:

To all people who voted "Splash": I like the way you're thinking :lol:

I went with Incubate. I like things fast!

Though without influence, trading threads would be rather full.

I couldn't imagine not having Incubate. I'm impatient in general, which is one of the reasons I normally hunt the lower-timed AP instead of the biomes... Holidays and new releases are agony for me because even with Incubate I have to wait two full days for my egg to hatch. I can't imagine waiting longer then that! And I looooove that I can often pick up AP eggs, Incubate them, go to sleep, and when I wake up they are ready to hatch. Incubate is the impatient-player's best friend!

It was VERY hard to choose between influence and incubate. I voted incubate because I couldn't bear to see my 2-day old eggs sitting there with stage 5 cracks unable to hatch. XD

That list of BSAs in teh poll made me realize how few BSAs I actually use. I only use Incubate and Influence on a daily, common basis and have never once used Earthquake or Expunge. I only use the BSAs that are most useful to me and those are the Pinks, Purples and Reds BSAs. And of those three, Incubate is the most used if only because I want to make eggs hatch faster.