Kavina2000

ANSWERED:Hatchie Refuses to Grow Up

@Kavina2000

We need to know more before we can help you. How much time does it have left? How many views does it have?

I'm looking at all your dragons and there aren't any hatchlings that can grow up yet.

A hatchling can't grow up until it's under 4 days to go.  Your silver Tinsel is right at 4 days, so she could grow up at any time after that as long as she has enough views/unique views!

I wouldn't worry until they have less than a day left to go.

Edited by LadyLyzar

Tinsels are also notorious for needing more views to hatch, but also getting sick instead of hatching when they get those views. So just be a bit patient and let it take its time.

Sorry, I was focused on eggs instead of hatchies, but yes, Tinsel hatchies take longer and need more views than most other breeds, too.

Edited by purplehaze

54 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

I'm looking at all your dragons and there aren't any hatchlings that can grow up yet.

A hatchling can't grow up until it's under 4 days to go.  Your silver Tinsel is right at 4 days, so she could grow up at any time after that as long as she has enough views/unique views!

I wouldn't worry until they have less than a day left to go.

That's the one I'm worried about. They usually grow up at exactly 3-day-old.

Some dragons take more views than others.  Prizes especially can be quite finicky.  She cannot grow up until she is at 3 days 23 hours left.  However, if she has enough views at 4 days, she will grow up instantly once she hits 3 days 23 hours and you may not ever see that amount of time left!

I see she has grown up :)