Orange Sunrise

Hourly Release Loading Issues

For the past few hours, I have been experiencing a lot of lag during the hourly release. When I click on any of the biomes, they take anywhere from 15-30 seconds to load. Sometimes, they just don't load at all. This usually goes on for a couple of minutes and then stops. The cave seems to work at normal speed during any other time, even on the 5 minute releases.

This has always happened to me. I think it's simple overload on the server.

11 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

This has always happened to me. I think it's simple overload on the server.

This has happened to me, but with one distinction- the hourly 'lag' as I like to call it, usually happens 20-30 seconds after the new eggs have shown up. Now it's happening before.

33 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

This has happened to me, but with one distinction- the hourly 'lag' as I like to call it, usually happens 20-30 seconds after the new eggs have shown up. Now it's happening before.

This is what I have noticed. Plus, the lag seems to be lasting a few minutes longer.

I've also experienced this issue more heavily in the past couple of weeks. I almost forgot how an hourly drop looks like - The lag usually lasts almost a minute for me, in which I cannot load a single page inside DC. My WiFi is great, but I'm quite far from the DC servers so that could be the reason? I can still hunt during the 5 minutes shuffles, but I would love to see the hourly drop again :P