AnoymousyPeep_Lol

Unavailiable for Maintenance

Dragon Cave has become more Unavailiable this past week... TJ09, please give us an update on what's happening. Is anything wrong with the site?

It always comes Unavailable at midnight PST for a little bit which would be right now if you are trying. Try back in like 5-10 minutes and see if that helps.

If you have problems with it going down, feel free to pop into IRC, someone there should be around at that time and let you know what is going on. Typically 3am cave time is the usual time for a maintenance run. rarely is it longer than a few minutes. If you are unable to get to the forums, try IRC https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23dc&server=irc.technoized.com

and a moderator can try to get it brought to TJ's attention.

Whereas I quite often used to see it and haven't since the Christmas flood !

I've seen it a lot tonight in particular. Maybe updates/extra coding needed for Valentine's? I don't know much about that stuff.

I'm usually headed to bed when it goes down for the nightly maintenance (or I should be at least) and I very rarely see it take more then 15 minutes (usually it's more like 5-8 minutes). I'm on DC constantly every single day and I haven't seen it go down at all outside that nightly maintenance time.