Godzalla

ANSWERED:Valentine's old Dragons?

Hello every one I was wondering if there will be a release for the old valentine's Dragons next valentine or not? 

No one but TJ can answer that question for sure and he won't -- not ahead of time anyway.

I would say, given the Halloween and Christmas experience, that it is very likely that they will be offered like the past Christmases were, with a scroll limit of 2. But that is just speculation for now.

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No one but TJ can answer that question for sure and he won't -- not ahead of time anyway.

I would say, given the Halloween and Christmas experience, that it is very likely that they will be offered like the past Christmases were, with a scroll limit of 2. But that is just speculation for now.

My guess would second what Purplehaze said. 

Given that he has done so with both the Christmases, and the Halloweens, doign the Vals, too would be obvious. BUT then again, as Purplehaze ALSO pointed out.... we won't know for SURE until the time comes.

Well the thing is that I traded a 2g prize for another 2g pros from radiant angel mate and I don't have any CB R.A and I like it but so far I can't continue the Lineage so I'm not sure should I trade it or keep it.. 

And I'm afraid you will not get the definitive answer you seek, so you will just have to make that decision on faith, or not. I would say the chances are very, very good that you will be able to get that CB Radiant Angel, but truly no one but TJ can say for sure.

Edited by purplehaze

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And I'm afraid you will not get the definitive answer you seek, so you will just have to make that decision on faith, or not. I would say the chances are very, very good that you will be able to get that CB Radiant Angel, but truly no one but TJ can say for sure.

Yeah... I WISH we could give you a more definite answer BUT, as anyone that has been active on DC for any length of time knows... TJ does LOVE to be unpredictable, sometimes.

We don't know - even the mods don't know.

Halloween was a surprise and Christmas even more so!

I'm hoping for a past years' release since I missed last year's Valentine dragons :(

Closing since the only person who can answer this is TJ himself, and I'm 99.9% sure he won't until said event actually occurs.